• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

rSol

Re: Sol Campbell

durham only takes an extremely skewed one eyed view of things thats as far from reasonable as possible, so he'd agree with every word campbell said

durham only takes an extremely skewed one eyed view of things thats as far from reasonable as possible, so he'd agree with every word campbell said

Every now and then he can talk seriously about a subject like racism, and mis-labelling of people to be racist. When he puts his mind to it he can be very methodical in challenging such mis-represented notions imo

it gets to me as he is trying to rewrite history, he knows full well it's never been about racism, only his betrayal, he's been given so many chances to push this garbage publicly but no one has ever taken him to task or asked for our side of the story

Nothing he says surprises me or interests me. I can't ever see him accepting that he handled the move badly or that he is a **** so I won't hold my breath waiting for him.

I'll be honest, I don't know why we expend so much energy talking about him. I personally don't give a brick what he says or does. If the club want to take action over his comments, then so be it.

i would have happily forgotten all about the guy but the way he rewrites history to label Spurs fans as racist over the abuse he received leaves more than a nasty taste in the mouth. i don't want people reading what he says and then taking a dim view of Spurs supporters as a result, personally i think it's a disgrace he can say what he does knowing there won't be anyone to argue against him.

Nothing he says surprises me or interests me. I can't ever see him accepting that he handled the move badly or that he is a **** so I won't hold my breath waiting for him.

i don't care what he thinks, i just find it grossly unfair that he gets to peddle his lies repeatedly

i would have happily forgotten all about the guy but the way he rewrites history to label Spurs fans as racist over the abuse he received leaves more than a nasty taste in the mouth. i don't want people reading what he says and then taking a dim view of Spurs supporters as a result, personally i think it's a disgrace he can say what he does knowing there won't be anyone to argue against him.

Whilst I agree it would be nice for someone associated with the club whether its an ex player or someone currently at the club to speak out, when he is on tv, I just change the channel.

Ha, ha Campbell.

Just read an article in which Sky Andrews says C@$&ball is doing his badges. says he is interested in management and may well manage the Arsewipes one day. Ha, ha. [-o<

Re: Ha, ha Campbell.

Just read an article in which Sky Andrews says C@$&ball is doing his badges. says he is interested in management and may well manage the Arsewipes one day. Ha, ha. [-o<

was reading it in the metro and the guy ws saying what an upstanding man ****ball was i nearly choked but then i saw it was sky andrew so laughed and carried on with what i was doing.

The guy is an odious ****, he has such high regard for himself for some reason...

I hate him and will to my dying day and his, I will genuinely have a party when he croaks it

If he ever "was" a manager would he need an interpreter with him to communicate to the players, seeing as he is incapable of either making eye contact with the person he is talking to, or speak clearly without inaudible mumbling ?

I wonder how many successful managers have bottled it at half time in a home match against West Ham and run home crying?

In say 2018 and he is the best manager out there, having worked his way up to be a good premier league manager with all the top ones have gone to manage in France, do we offer judas a job,
I would.

In say 2018 and he is the best manager out there, having worked his way up to be a good premier league manager with all the top ones have gone to manage in France, do we offer judas a job,
I would.

If that happened I would cease to support the football club for the period of time he was involved with us

Back