• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

Re: Soldado - Official! - Medical Completed!!

not a massive difference in wages really.....wouldn't mind if we kept all three but we have the potential to save some money if we let one go and bring in a young cheaper prospect.

Yep and with the signing of a poacher type striker we can now sell the impostor poacher that we have (Defoe). Ade can play various roles, Sodado is a poacher and a 3rd cheaper young option and we're goopd to go.

midget-dancing-gif.gif

lol.. being called pathetic from you is hilarious.

This coming from a poster that never keeps things football related and resorts to childish insults not even related to football and has spent over an hour posting the same GIF every 5 minutes :ross:

Come on KD... join in the celebrations of the signing of Soldado.

sorry I'm cracking up here. Something wrong with the site obviously. Did this along time ago to a few of my posts and I wasn't doing anything.

by midnight tonight this tread will be little dancing man followed by retorts to KD.....1000 pages!!!!!!!!!

Back