• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

Buffalo soldier, dreadlock rasta:

Bobby soldier.. superstar scorer
There was a Bobby soldier in the heart of Tot ten ham
Stolen from Valencia, brought in to Tot ten ham
Scoring on arrival, fighting for Tot ten ham.
woy yoy yoy, woy yoy-yoy yoy,
Woy yoy yoy yoy, yoy yoy-yoy yoy!
Woy yoy yoy, woy yoy-yoy yoy,
Woy yoy yoy yoy, yoy yoy-yoy yoy!
Bobby soldier.. superstar scorer
There was a Bobby soldier in the heart of Tot ten ham
Stolen from Valencia, brought in to Tot ten ham
Scoring on arrival, fighting for Tot ten ham.

Love this, but think Roberto Soldado, is better than bobby.

Also, surely the chorus should be "yid, yid, yid…yid, yid, yid, yid…yid, yid, yid, yid, yid, yid, yid, yid,"

That would be awesome IMO.

Spurspanyol ‏@spurspanyol 20m

All signs are that Soldado WILL sign TODAY.

Soldado will leave and Postiga will be announced for VCF.

Tottenham have agreed in the last few hours (not sure I believe it, have a sense this was done on Saturday..) to VCF's terms.

Apparently we wanted to pay the second instalment of 15M€ over a few more years but some kind of compromise has been met. Good.

Spurspanyol ‏@spurspanyol 20m

All signs are that Soldado WILL sign TODAY.

Soldado will leave and Postiga will be announced for VCF.

Tottenham have agreed in the last few hours (not sure I believe it, have a sense this was done on Saturday..) to VCF's terms.

Apparently we wanted to pay the second instalment of 15M€ over a few more years but some kind of compromise has been met. Good.

19164309.cms

I refuse to believe he'll sign until he has played at least 30 games and scored 19 goals for us.

This has gone on a bit too long for me to be excited about it, relief will overcome any excitement for this transfer now.

Just get it fudging done and get us a striker!!!

Love this, but think Roberto Soldado, is better than bobby.

Also, surely the chorus should be "yid, yid, yid…yid, yid, yid, yid…yid, yid, yid, yid, yid, yid, yid, yid,"

That would be awesome IMO.

Tottenham soldier from the heart of Valencia
Super star scorer, fighting for survival (not sure about that one)
Sol-da-do, Sol-da-do, Sol-da-do,...etc

Deal will be done (....)day

Will return to edit appropriately when done!

good one.... jeez it seems like a 100 years ago mumorn was reassuring me that this deal was done.

ok that's a slight exaggeration but this seems to be taking forever.

Back