• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

i like that his initials are RS and he wears the number 9

Bobby-Smith-006.jpg

welcome to Spurs Bobby Soldado ;)

what makes you so confident????? oh what the hell.......hope you right?????

I would hate to have to whine & tinkle & moan if your not\o/

Because I know he has signed. My sources aren't going to lie and they fed me the info when Chadli signed and about an hour or two later he signed. Sure, the rumours were he was shown round our training ground and missed Twente pre-season matches but as soon as I said he would sign that day he did hours later before anyone else said so.

Because I know he has signed. My sources aren't going to lie and they fed me the info when Chadli signed and about an hour or two later he signed. Sure, the rumours were he was shown round our training ground and missed Twente pre-season matches but as soon as I said he would sign that day he did hours later before anyone else said so.

ok in mumorn I trust...I will take your word for it.

If this is a wind-up prepare yourself for 12 months of vile abuse :twisted:

link me to your post about Chadli please?

OMT rules should apply to a certain extent. If you're wrong about this then you should be banned until we do sign a striker :lol:

OMT rules should apply to a certain extent. If you're wrong about this then you should be banned until we do sign a striker :lol:

see you in 2015 then mumorn....lol

perhaps the sub-text will change when I hover over to his green bars........

Please I cant handle another wind up and cant be arsed with any more long winded rants as to us not signing a striker.

for now I believe him but obviously I cant get excited until something official comes up.....but thfc said it as well..............

I wouldnt post it if it was flimflam. I wouldnt want to get peoples hopes up.

This does fall within the "48 hours" you posted earlier. Even if he is unveiled on Monday due to how complicated these dealings can be, that's some pretty good info you got.

Wait are you actually being for real?

The post where you say "this one looks done" AFTER it was reported all over the Belgium media and Twitter? i mean everyone on here knows you're constantly on twitter and other sites to gather info.....you read the info and post after...then you're now claiming this is itk?

I genuinely thought you was messing about when you made a comment about your "source" a few days ago but you're actually running with this? unreal.

Last edited:
Back