• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Riyad Mahrez

When a team become league champions, it's usually down to a couple of star performers.
I believe we already have better than Kante, but I'd also take a £50m risk on Mahrez, certainly much more than throwing £30m at Sissoko.
Or put another way, swap Walker for Mahrez (and Sissoko for a right back). Plus our injured players returning, that would do me.

That's quite a good way of looking at it

Don't fancy him at all, one good season in his entire career, he would want stupid wages and require a stupid fee.

I'd rather we sign Barkley.

In fact, I'd rather give Sissoko a proper chance and not waste money on either, both have their best far behind them.

Don't fancy him at all, one good season in his entire career, he would want stupid wages and require a stupid fee.

In fact, I'd rather give Sissoko a proper chance and not waste money on either, both have their best far behind them.

Oh dear sissoko is a non option all day every day. I would rather spunk all the budget on one genuine world class player.

Niether of these two players fit that bill.

If we are prepared to spend north of 50 for these two why not just go for a player like renato sanchez ... i feel poch could get him playing to his early promise.

It's why I love this game we all watch it and see different things.
Ideally if I was handing out second chances it would go to @parklane1 mate Vinny,
I'd sign Mahrez, Barkley and a replacement for Wimmer....easily sorted innit

Oh dear sissoko is a non option all day every day. I would rather spunk all the budget on one genuine world class player.

Niether of these two players fit that bill.

If we are prepared to spend north of 50 for these two why not just go for a player like renato sanchez ... i feel poch could get him playing to his early promise.

I use Sissoko to underline my feelings on Barkley and Mahrez

better the headless/incompetent chicken you already have

I agree, if we have that kind of money to spend we shouldn't be wasting it on average

ITK will claim that Arsenal are being silly buggers and showing an interest in Barkley and thus trying to fudge us ... we in return reply with a link to mahrez.

Im now itk about the itk's ... feel mega right now

The new reality is that if we want anyone decent that can make an impact straight away we have to spend serious money.I don't see Mahrez going for less than £40mill and thus i don't see him coming to us.A little too hot and cold for me anyway.

Sissoko is awful; Mahrez is massively over-valued and has one good season.

Barkley has potential and should be at a price where he could be undevalued once Poch has got hold of him

I know which I'd prefer

I'd rather not have any of them, but I wouldn't spend any money to replace the former with the latter.
I get you and I pretty much agree. I don't rate Mahrez enough for a change either, especially when you factor in the extra money.

But I would take Barkley.

Back