• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

RIP Roger Lloyd Pack aka Trigger

Brilliant video Statto

I clicked on one of the thumbnails and it was this masterpiece - I urge everyone to watch this incredible review of 100 years of our history.

To see this old footage in colour is fantastic. To see Arthur Rowe in the flesh is amazing... and just you wait til you see his answer to "What does Tottenham Hotspur mean to you" at the end of part 2... just you wait!

[video=youtube;fLppj5GRK48]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLppj5GRK48[/video]

[video=youtube;QRZDfKUQZmU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRZDfKUQZmU[/video]

Brilliant video Statto

I clicked on one of the thumbnails and it was this masterpiece - I urge everyone to watch this incredible review of 100 years of our history.

To see this old footage in colour is fantastic. To see Arthur Rowe in the flesh is amazing... and just you wait til you see his answer to "What does Tottenham Hotspur mean to you" at the end of part 2... just you wait!

Awesome, got me as well...

RIP Trig. Brought me many happy memories and countless laughs, even on repeat.

Triggers Broom, I've had computers like that!

RIP Trig.... Real shame and only 69 and as others have said he had some great lines. I always liked the one where he turned up at a fancy dress party which turned out to be a funeral wake and felt stupid as he was dressed as a chauffer - in black suit, white shirt and black tie....

Loved his voice over to that 3 minute clip of Spurs daring to do as we want!! I feel sorry for people who don't like football.

Had so many good lines in the show.

Triggers Broom. Gandhi, one film and you never heard from him again. And everytime he called Rodney 'Dave' I still laughed, you would think that joke would get boring,but for me it didnt

this..RIP Trigger

The lines quoted are, of course, the script writer's. Roger's impact was his deadpan delivery and timing, while making the character very real.

And no-one has mentioned his deviant bachelor farmer in Vicar of Dibley. Again, great acting.

Having now looked at his Wiki credits, it has him in 1975 film The Naked Civil Servant, playing 'Bermondsey Liz".

Re: Roger Lloyd Pack

slightly off topic, but that film saddens me. No Redknapp, VDV, Modric, King, Bale, all regulars in our Champions League season. :(

Yes, certainly the best time in recent years.

As many have suggested, that taste of CL football has contributed to the current muted atmosphere at WHL in home games. I get the impresssion some fans think now we have had that 'dabble' at the top table, we should be there every season and anything less just isnt good enough.

There was also this one too:

He's one of our own, he's one of our oooowwn, sing up for Trigger, he's one of our own!

GHod I love our away support!!!

1533871_10153744081000475_979318327_n.jpg

Brilliant video Statto

Awesome, got me as well...

Tear to the eye job

Back