• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

RIP Alan Rickman

Turning out to be a tough week to take....

All thoughts go to those who knew him, family and friends. Remember seeing him as Tybalt a long time ago. He has made a big impact in his time here, that is for sure.

The Metraton has returned to usual duties it seems.

(It'll be great if we can treat this thread with a bit of dignity perhaps, lovely folks of Gloryglory!_

hans gruber, sheriff of Nottingham and also a pretty good angel Gabriel protecting two stoners.

and he'll only be remembered for playing a teacher from a fudging kids book.

RIP Hans

When I heard Lemmy died at 70 I thought "wow that's old, how did he make it that far with his lifestyle, incredible he made it to old age"

When I heard Bowie died at 69 I thought "wow that's young, can't believe he's gone already"

Ditto Rickman dying at 69, feels quite young as he's recently been acting and looked well, seems way more sudden than Lemmy who was probably proud to make it to 40.

This is why I am concerned about working too long, I don't want to work to 65 and then pop my clogs at 66...

I know it's only supposed to be a bit of fun, but I think you could do that with any player. Some sort of celebrity dies every day.

True, but there's been quite a few major celebrities dying when he scores, which is the basis of the attention this gets I guess. Although on that list they are pushing it with a few of the names.

Was meant to be an amazing stage actor, despite being a regular to the theatre the last ten years I never saw him and sadly never will now.

Back