• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

Fair, I don't think he will work out for us, but I was separating the issues

- Is he good enough
- Does the system have a place for a player that contributes in other ways than "just" goals

For the second point the answer depends on the others on the squad's goal threat
I think he is a good player in the right system
The conte system for example
For us… not for me

Where i like his style for us is he shoots on sight and is strong in the air
What is don’t like is his movement… but Ange seems to be able to coach that quickly
Talk is they don’t play to his strengths and as he plays on the shoulder he could fit in for us.

I don't watch Juve, but I read that because Juve dominate games, Vlahovic doesn't have the room to sprint into, which nullifies him, similar to Son in that respect. We need someone that can work in tight spaces and wriggle and dribble and dart and get through a low block. Or someone 7ft tall.

I don't watch Juve, but I read that because Juve dominate games, Vlahovic doesn't have the room to sprint into, which nullifies him, similar to Son in that respect. We need someone that can work in tight spaces and wriggle and dribble and dart and get through a low block. Or someone 7ft tall.
Juve play negative defensive football
It’s all about the defence so I’m not sure if that stacks up
I haveht seen them this season though

In Son's post match interview he mentioned that Richy had been suffering with the same pain as Son had, so Son had been advising him for a while to get the surgery as it helps so much.
In Ange's post match interview he mentioned that Richy had been placed out wide to help him get through games as he was playing in pain, but now after the surgery he can go back through the middle which is his best position.

In Son's post match interview he mentioned that Richy had been suffering with the same pain as Son had, so Son had been advising him for a while to get the surgery as it helps so much.
In Ange's post match interview he mentioned that Richy had been placed out wide to help him get through games as he was playing in pain, but now after the surgery he can go back through the middle which is his best position.
He has a role to play here, and even when he's not scoring his pressing and harassing from the front helps us play on the front foot a lot. I also like how he never hides when he misses, he's going to keep trying.

Delighted for him today, and hopefully he has put his injury issues behind him and he can kick on and gain confidence from today - we certainly need him with Sonny off in a few weeks....

He's only started 28 games, and of those 28 he's only started up front in 7. Not to mention injuries, the World Cup, Conte and last season's disaster...he's never had a proper run.

I don't think he'll ever be our first-choice striker, but he's a decent squad player and a good option in my opinion.

2 good goals, could have had a couple more. Very good all-round performance, now needs to do it more consistently. Remains a good option in my opinion.

Back