• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Richarlison

A nice 45 minute run out this evening, 1 goal and 1 assist.

It would not surprise me if Richarlison won the WC Golden Boot playing as Brazil's number 9
They are favorites, not that it's a guarantee but we'd have a few WC winners in our squad if that were the case

A nice 45 minute run out this evening, 1 goal and 1 assist.

It would not surprise me if Richarlison won the WC Golden Boot playing as Brazil's number 9

I know England are brick and South Korea probably lacking quality in depth, but in Kane, Son and Richarlison we have three players who are all realistic candidates for WC top scorer.

The banana thing to me is a bit scary. I know there are a lot of northern africans in paris. But it was still a neutral game. Somebody has bought a ticket, on the way to the game decided, i will buy a banana. For the sole purpose of throwing it at someone if they score near me. To make a statement.

I actually hope it was a tunisian tinkled off and throwing his lunch. Racist or not. If it wasn't, what is the next step?

Lots of energy but still don't see and patterns or tactics with the him in attack.
Doesn't look disciplined to me but certainly full of energy. Wish he'd drop any injury antics - he looks like he has an embarrassingly low pain barrier for a pro football player. \
That said I feel Conte was wrong to take him and Son off and leave Kane. Of the three, Richy looks the fittest to complete games at full intensity and being a pest with defenders. Useful one-man-army to close down a game.

Lots of energy but still don't see and patterns or tactics with the him in attack.
Doesn't look disciplined to me but certainly full of energy. Wish he'd drop any injury antics - he looks like he has an embarrassingly low pain barrier for a pro football player. \
That said I feel Conte was wrong to take him and Son off and leave Kane. Of the three, Richy looks the fittest to complete games at full intensity and being a pest with defenders. Useful one-man-army to close down a game.

Problem is him and Son together imo, combined with a lack of attacking quality at right wing back.

If he played instead of Son with Kulusevski on the right we would look much better. Not saying he should replace Son, more that without Kulusevski we lack some important ingredients that Son and Richarlison don't bring enough of.

Very good player, brings a lot. But primarily an option for Son, and hopefully for Kane. Though we're yet to see how that would work. Not as good as an option for Kulusevski.

I think he looks very good, though someone who is still finding their place in the team and squad. He can become a lot more effective for us IMO

I struggle with the balance of Kane, Son adnd Richy though as a front 3. It doesnt seem to work well and think you're almost better with just two of them with 3 in CM, or two of them plus Kulu. Perhaps it might work better with a proper RWB though as that would bring more creativity

I think Richy was taken off due to a potential injury, Conte mentioned his knee after the game. Otherwise I’d like to think he’d have stayed on with either Kane or Son coming off instead.

Conte will have some difficut decisions to make as the season gets deeper, i do not think that Kane,Son and Richie is our best way going forward, we miss Kulu and it/he works better along side Keane and Son. The only way is leaving Son or Kane out and playing Richie through the middle. We shall see as the season progresses i guess.

Conte will have some difficut decisions to make as the season gets deeper, i do not think that Kane,Son and Richie is our best way going forward, we miss Kulu and it/he works better along side Keane and Son. The only way is leaving Son or Kane out and playing Richie through the middle. We shall see as the season progresses i guess.

I agree with this TBH, the issue we are going to have in my opinion is that Richys best role is probably as an alternative to Kane especially as one of his main attributes is his ariel strength, but how many chances is he realistically going to get in that role bar injuries? At the minute it feels slightly square peg round hole

I think Richy was taken off due to a potential injury, Conte mentioned his knee after the game. Otherwise I’d like to think he’d have stayed on with either Kane or Son coming off instead.

He got a real whack on the knee in the first half on Wednesday.

It's typical, we finally have a decent back up for Son or Kane, so Kulu gets injured

Agreed. But if we go 3-5-2 then having Kane, Son and Richy for the 2 is excellent. The volume of games will be so high that they'll get lots of games

And we could also go 3-4-3 by adding Kulu to any two of the above three

Decent options and some very good players

Back