• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Redknapp

To be fair, Campbell and Rio are an unbelievable pairing. They were brilliant together at the 02 World Cup

Is on SSN now

Basically said its down to the club but if he doesnt get a new contract it makes it hard with the players knowing he only has a year left..

Said he has taken the club forward massively and wants to continue..

Sounds committed well until Woy gets hounded out then he will lift his skirt for the England job again..

Basically said we finished 4th twice, 5th once, quarter finals of the CL. I've done a good job and deserve a long contract but if Levy doesn't agree then it's up to him.

I get the feeling they didn't come close to agreeing anything last time they had discussions lol!?

Basically said its down to the club but if he doesnt get a new contract it makes it hard with the players knowing he only has a year left..

Already making excuses. We haven't fired him yet, which means Levy and co wants him to be in charge next season. Do well and you get to stay. If you really have the players on your side then I don't see a problem.

Is that all they asked him?

Could have been pre-meditated. He could have asked his buddies to raise the contract issue and put pressure on Levy

Already making excuses. We haven't fired him yet, which means Levy and co wants him to be in charge next season. Do well and you get to stay. If you really have the players on your side then I don't see a problem.

WTF?
What excuses, I'd say it was 100% true

one mans meat and all that

also said summit about being in the CL isn't the be-all & end-all for signing players... (except Edin Hazard of course!! ...I said that last bit, not 'Arry!!)

Vertonghen has the right 'attitude' (assuming he signs!!!)

putting the ball in our court by the sounds of it - which is fair enough i can understand where he is coming from - however he needs to realize that after the England debacle then there will be questions over his commitment.

not sure how Levy will take to those comments

putting the ball in our court by the sounds of it - which is fair enough i can understand where he is coming from - however he needs to realize that after the England debacle then there will be questions over his commitment.

not sure how Levy will take to those comments

Levy must be used to Harry by now...

Goddamn, there's been some stupid comments posted in this thread. Even though its some sort of attempt at sardonic humour in there - it rivals anything to date in its towering stupidity.

Never before, in the field of internet conflict, has the point been missed so much, by so few and inflicted on so many.

Mick, I honestly think that was said totally tongue-in-cheek. Certainly the way it came across to me.

WTF?
What excuses, I'd say it was 100% true

one mans meat and all that

I have no problems with Harry being our manager and I want him to stay, but that does not make me blind to how he acts in the media, never one to miss an opportunity to absolve himself of any potential blame. He's always been short term when buying and selling, never planning beyond the current season. I just can't buy into him needing a long contract for Tottenham to achieve their goals next season.

Back