• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Random Spurs related pictures that make me feel nice

BthIQ1oCcAAn5Tl.jpg

The goal celebration should have been the players lining up for someone to shake their hand and place a winners medal around their neck

What with the doom and gloom after yesterday's performance, here's a NLD photo bump...

@thfcnostalgia: May 1993 John Hendry scored twice and Teddy scored the other in @SpursOfficial 3-1 win over Arsenal at Highbury
BuqSjibCMAAdQ_v.jpg:large

BuqSj-VCcAIjl5C.jpg:large

BxU02heIQAAwrGS.jpg:large

BZhqCjMIEAAEPyG.jpg:large

What with the doom and gloom after yesterday's performance, here's a NLD photo bump...

BZhqCjMIEAAEPyG.jpg:large

Two of our greatest players in recent times, two average players at best and Hutton. Sigh.

At least Jenas and Hutton left too. Now only Kaboul's left from that bunch. Here's hoping he repeats his 2010 antics this time around.

Some squad photos from the end of the First Division era, back when I first got into football...

@thfcnostalgia: Spurs squad picture 1987-88 at the training ground with new manager, Terry Venables #THFC
B3NvrTcCIAMSBHE.jpg

@thfcnostalgia: Squad 1988-89 season with manager Terry Venables @SpursOfficial #THFC
BwrnsnRCMAA6NT4.jpg

@thfcnostalgia: Tottenham Hotspur squad 1989/90 season @paul_walsh9 @Howellsey @PStewy103 @GaryLineker @SilaErik #THFC
B24nwGrIAAAHtiC.jpg

@thfcnostalgia: @SpursOfficial first team photo 1991/92 season Holsten Kits #THFC
Btk1g-fIYAA8aI8.jpg

[tweet]549610937053757441[/tweet]

At 100?!?!? A non-league team, winning the FA Cup, at #100?

Goddamnit. Some morbid lower leaguers put out a top-flight side and they'll easily crack the top 50, I suspect: but Sunday League Spurs winning the entire shebang in 1901 (a feat unlikely to ever be repeated) is dismissively shuffled in at #100. Bah.

Wish I could have seen him play. RIP, Mr.Henry.

Back