• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Radu Dragusin

Listened to The Extra Inch yesterday where they described Dragusin as something of a slight step up from Tanganga, so not sure just how excited we all should be about this signing, but time will tell!

This is the kind of brick that kills any pretense of these idiots being anything other than utter clams looking for clickbait

A player who both Spurs and Bayern were willing to pay €30M+ for, who at 21 has 19 starts in the Italian top division this season and 13 senior caps for his country is a "slight upgrade" on Tanganga who at 25 can't find a loan that gives him game time? .. fudge these imps

Exactly. I really don't get why fans get so annoyed about transfers- we have no idea what really goes into a deal. All we do know is that it's not a phone call with an offer and we're all done.

None of our rivals have signed anyone that I'm aware of and we seem to be about to plug two of the big gaps in our squad (I don't celebrate it until the welcome video is out) by 10th January with players the manager wants. Boggles the mind how the club can be criticised on this.
Poisoned by the interweb........just wait for the shirt picture.....do something else.

I'm currently following @Danishfurniturelover on flight tracker.

I wonder if Bayern fans are in meltdown mode.

"The chairman should have moved faster!" etc etc

Possibly. Tuchel came out the other day and said they had wanted a cb signed on the 2nd of jan. That was the plan and they were already behind schedule.

German fans tend to own at least half their own clubs, so they don't really have that outlet.

They do. See how mental they went when being sponsored by the qataris.

I wonder if Bayern fans are in meltdown mode.

"The chairman should have moved faster!" etc etc
Drăgușin's agent: "The decision was made this morning at 8 am. We were determined to go to Tottenham, but the offer came from Bayern, so we stopped. I was on my way to the airport. But I said we have to think carefully and evaluate. Bayern is one of the biggest clubs. I can't believe we turned Bayern down

But that's the decision. I took it with Radu and his family. I informed Bayern that this was the decision, that they came in the last meters and that it was difficult to change our decision. Maybe in the future we will get there. We are a bit mind-blown. To turn down Bayern... But it was ultimately what Radu and his family wanted. He is happy. We're going to Tottenham

Of course, Radu also thought about Bayern's offer. We made the decision in the morning. It's hard to make such a choice. Bayern strongly wanted him, but the official offer only came last night.

There was more money from Bayern , but he said that this is the right step for his career. We stayed up all night to think. I did not sleep at all. Both Napoli and AC Milan wanted him. But he dreamed of playing in the Premier League from a young age"

Drăgușin's agent: "The decision was made this morning at 8 am. We were determined to go to Tottenham, but the offer came from Bayern, so we stopped. I was on my way to the airport. But I said we have to think carefully and evaluate. Bayern is one of the biggest clubs. I can't believe we turned Bayern down

But that's the decision. I took it with Radu and his family. I informed Bayern that this was the decision, that they came in the last meters and that it was difficult to change our decision. Maybe in the future we will get there. We are a bit mind-blown. To turn down Bayern... But it was ultimately what Radu and his family wanted. He is happy. We're going to Tottenham

Of course, Radu also thought about Bayern's offer. We made the decision in the morning. It's hard to make such a choice. Bayern strongly wanted him, but the official offer only came last night.

There was more money from Bayern , but he said that this is the right step for his career. We stayed up all night to think. I did not sleep at all. Both Napoli and AC Milan wanted him. But he dreamed of playing in the Premier League from a young age"
So in other words, i tried my hardest to convince him to take the money now and not go to an up and coming young team in the best league in the world where he will develop into a top player. I am a bit disappointed he chose whats best for his career over lining my pockets with a big pay day.

Back