• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Radu Dragusin

I suppose the issue would be Todibo was likely the first choice and Radu the next option. At this point if we do have to look for someone else it might not be such an obvious choice.

Other names have been mentioned. Kelly, christensen... but it will probably be someone most of us haven't heard of. There are a lot of cb's in the world.

Many of them actually are.

The best ones understand that their clients development needs come through playing time at whatever level the player is best suited to.

Not through training and playing for U-nderage squads on big clubs where an immediate breakthrough to the top squad is unlikely. No agent wants to see a client flounder at a big club and have to be sold/loaned out to some lower rated club, especially in a league that isn't in France, Italy, Spain or Germany.

What gets fans pizssed off is when a player egotistically ignores that advice or when a club simply throws too much money to say no to at a player they want to keep away from a rival club. Agents are advisers, not controllers.
I haven't seen anything that makes me think they are thinking of anyone but themselves. Most of them are money grabbing rodents

You're assuming the agent will make more of a return by getting him to sign to Bayern. If the transfer fee is similar and the wages in the same ballpark the agent will net roughly the same return.

Potentially advising his client to choose Bayern doesn't have be some crazy financially led decision, but instead a sensible football one.

Objectively speaking given the choice between the two clubs, which club would you join?
I'm talking generally, not this specific transfer. But yes, by the comments of this agent, and he's given lots of them, he's doing nothing else than trying to line his own pockets, whoring his client around to everyone.

So reports are saying he is going to make his decision in the morning..... I think he chooses Germany. Only because if he really wanted to come here he would have! Guess we will see

I'm convinced it's Levy. Munn and Lange arrivals in has made little or no difference. We are super fast in loan to buy deals but seem to want to drag out big deals for as long aa possible. Sales too - I can remember Berbatov, Bale, Kane etc. And more...leaving little time for bedding on players. Vdv - was confirmed just days before his start!
3 days faffing around over the price and we possibly could miss out on a decent talent, quality

Sounds to me like anyone with their heart set on him is headed for disappointment. Not clear to me why anybody would choose to come here over southern Germany, tbf. Better weather, better food, the trains run on time, you don't have to queue for days to get out... one could go on.

From a competitive standpoint, the Premier League is the summit. This is where players who want to be at the best for their position would want to play.

Club-wise, Bayern certainly offer an attractive situation. But right now, Spurs are looking the sexy beast in England for ambitious players. Just look at how the performances of so many players - incumbent or incoming - have improved under Postecoglou: Davies, Sarr, Porro, Bissouma, Maddison, Udogie, Romero, Van de Ven, Richarlison and, yes, Son Heung-Min. Kulusevski was already doing well and he's only continued to do so.

One week, you're Johnny Hairstyle toiling away -productively, for sure, but relatively anonymously - in the Serie A backwater of Genoa. The next, you're on the UEFA transfer window front burner. Who put you there? Spurs.

As they say in Ahh-mercan motorsport: Run with what brung ya.

Surely the agent is just flushing out all the potential bidders.

The guy will sign for five years so has to be sure it’s the best he can do.

Sounds like today's the day we sign the CB we've all wanted since we first heard of him a week ago, or we see the first Levy-out meltdown for about 6 months.
Now I'm not a massive fan of Levy but even I will choose to go with Radu went and done a Willian. In which case attitude wise in the long wrong who knows, better to see that now rather in 2yrs when maybe he throws a strop and upsets Ange. Either way if he comes or not. As Ange said to Madders we will play our way regardless and move onto the next!!

Er yeah, not like if we'd agreed a deal 3 days ago Bayern wouldn't have come in then with an offer. They've only just woken up today and realised they had an interest in signing him:rolleyes:....
Very much agree.

Football transfers, at least from the outside, often seem a bit chaotic, random even. But I don't think Bayern were just working on other targets, then given time by our negotiations suddenly decided to move for Dragusin at the last moment. More likely they've been in touch with his agent, always looking to match an offer when a deal with struck, whenever that was.
Boring. This clickbait nonsense always gets rolled out about 6-12 hours before the transfer is confirmed. Exactly the same happened with Porro.
Not so sure. Seems to me like fairly credible rumours and wouldn't be surprised to see him end up there.

If so, as many others have said, on to the next one.

That's where we are. Targeting players that the biggest clubs in the world will also be interested in. Sometimes we'll lose out. brick for us when that happens, but that's just where we are.

Bayern want a centre half, we know this. But from the previous profile they were looking at (Dier) they are less specific compared to our needs.

I think there has to be some questions around what a new Cb at either team will do - is it understudy to Romero and VDV, the same at Bayern, or is it someone who will figure every week.

A word to scummy agent, I said earlier in the week it looked like this was going to be leaked at every stage by the agent, it's gone fr Radu doesn't want to leave he has unfinished business to touting him about to other clubs once we had a deal agreed with the player.

While he might be a great player for us, the agent would be constantly stirring.

What annoying little turds they can be.

The links from bayern seem pretty solid, is a bit of a leap from dier at £5m to dragu at £25m though.
Especially if he he is back up.

ITKs reckon he spoke again to both managers last night, Now this morning they are saying he has chosen us! Balls on the line there, they're gonna look more silly than usual if doesn't happen now. Great news if true though!

Back