• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Private Messages

I just can't believe how many of you want to talk to me all the time. I feel like a celebrity sometimes

Who remembers the time someone cracked open the Mods forum and PM-ed posters the respective discussions Mods were having about them next door?

Oohhh, the heartbreak . . .

Did that really happen?

Yes. Some 15 year old newbie somehow registered with full access to all parts of the forum.

He may have been a Goon too, IIRC. Anyhoo, he went on a tirade of abuse, but when we found what had happened, and threatened him with all sorts, ranging from physical retribution to reporting his ISP, he went into a quivering wreck and pleaded not to be shopped, as his dad would kill him or something.

Was quite funny in some respects. Especially when some on here found out what the mods REALLY thought of them :)

Did that really happen?

How bad does this dude want to know whats been written about him hahaha

loads of stuff about you..MK.. Mike T.. Danners got sent out.

The Mods went all MIB on us and phasered our memories.

inline_DailyFix_MIB3_1238712265.jpg

in other words deleted from our in boxes

I just thank GHod that he missed all the S&M photos Unknown had been sending me at the time.

How bad does this dude want to know whats been written about him hahaha

loads of stuff about you..MK.. Mike T.. Danners got sent out.

The Mods went all MIB on us and phasered our memories.

inline_DailyFix_MIB3_1238712265.jpg

in other words deleted from our in boxes

I knew i would be included and i know exactly what mod/mods did it too:lol:

Back