• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Preseason 2014

Attacking, pressing, exciting football

I can get with that!
Cheerio to the non hard working players.

I think Lennon will be key and revitalized under Poch

We've said that under the past two managers. Wishful thinking now really.

We know that Lennon is a hard worker though so if the previous problems have been in the proper application of that (positioning/knowing when to apply pressure and when to be the out ball etc) then you never know.

Man I'm jazzed already....I'm pacing around waiting for the SpursTV stream to start! :lol:

Its a clean slate for all players under Poch. They should WANT to impress him tonight. I just want to see some signs of life, that would at least be a start.

It would be nice to actually see the players give a **** and look like they want to impress and stake a claim for a first team spot.

Of course, Im kidding myself and im fully prepared for the usual coma like peformances from "certain" players, and a dull lifeless peformance. I hope im wrong, I really do !

Your @SoundersFC XI:

Frei

Yedlin
Marshall
Scott
Anibaba

Neagle
Alonso
Pineda
Pappa

Martins
Dempsey - C

Bs7Yj6RCYAA4zMX.jpg

@SpursOfficial: #THFC team: Friedel, Naughton, Dawson, Fryers, Rose, Holtby, Capoue, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Kane, Lennon. #COYS

@SpursOfficial: #THFC team: Friedel, Naughton, Dawson, Fryers, Rose, Holtby, Capoue, Sigurdsson, Townsend, Kane, Lennon. #COYS

Cant wait to see Lennon in the middle getting on the end of some of those crosses from Siggy and Townsend

You sure about that? ;)

THFC subs: McGee, Fredericks, Kaboul, Veljkovic, Walker, Carroll, Ceballos, Eriksen, Falque, Lamela, Mason, Soldado.

Well trying to do a like-for-like compared with (doesn't work exactly):

Lloris, Walker, Chiriches, Vetonghen, Davies, Eriksen, Sandro, Dembele, Lamela, Adebayor, Soldado

I know which team I'd be starting Europa League and which the PL

Well trying to do a like-for-like compared with (doesn't work exactly):

Lloris, Walker, Chiriches, Vetonghen, Davies, Eriksen, Sandro, Dembele, Lamela, Adebayor, Soldado

I know which team I'd be starting Europa League and which the PL

Well, only four of them are there and available today.

Back