• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Premiership 11 - no two players from same country or club...

Mulletperm

Mauricio Taricco
Bit of fun me and some mates were having.

Select an 11 but you can only pick a player from one team, and one nation. EG: Shearer would be your England pick, but you could have him from Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Blackburn or Southampton etc.

Here was my first go.

lineup (3).png

Yeeah.

No.

Way too much work for my weekend-addled brain. Or my workweek brain. But on you go. Fun to watch smart people do things I can't/won't do.

Assuming I return to this thread.

Select an 11 but you can only pick a player from one team, and one nation. EG: Shearer would be your England pick, but you could have him from Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Blackburn or Southampton etc.

Here was my first go.

View attachment 16660
I like it, must be someone better than Riise for LB though

This is tricky, some clubs have never had players good enough.

Right now starting at keeper, obvious answer is Vicario, all the other PL keepers are crap.

We have the only good CB’s too.

I give up.

Here was my first go.

View attachment 16660

Hate to break it to you mate. Kane doesn't play for spurs.

Back