• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Premier League Table from 1st January 2013

THFC6061

Paul Robinson
P0181_zps31a4f742.png

And since 25 November ...

Posn.
Team
Manchester United
Tottenham Hotspur
Arsenal
Emirates Marketing Project
Chelsea
Liverpool
Pld
W
D
L
F
A
GD
Pts

And since last night...

1 Tottenham 1 1 0 0 3 2 3 pts
2= everyone else... 0 0 0 0 0 0pts
20 ..apart from WHUFC 1 0 0 1 2 3 0pts

Someone asked me for the table from when Spurs went on our current unbeaten run.

Here it is...

P0184_zps4608c82d.png

Arsenal have done ALOT better then I thought they have done. Fair play to them!

Big game Sunday!

Big game Sunday!

Yep, that's the noticeable thing from these tables for me. Whilst we're on a great run, we're still only 1 or 2 points ahead of them. They put a Spurs-esque run together and we'll be in a spot of bother!!

Big game Sunday!

I came across something directed at Rafa. (Chelsea fans trying to show how brick he has been.)

Here is the table since Rafa took over Chelsea:

http://www.thechels.co.uk/4011-game...ue/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Given that the timing isn't my choice (I didn't look into all the games to find the optimum moment that Arsenal dropped points and we didn't), this isn't bad. It's only a few games before our unbeaten run began.

Looking at that, we have the best defensive record over the period, conceding only 11 in 15, three fewer than United and Arsehole. Not sure our defence gets the credit it deserves.

Looking at that, we have the best defensive record over the period, conceding only 11 in 15, three fewer than United and Arsehole. Not sure our defence gets the credit it deserves.

We need to stop kidding ourselves. We've had a relatively easy run and now things get sticky. We've got to turn over the competition, and that season starts now.

Someone asked me for the table from when Spurs went on our current unbeaten run.

Here it is...

P0184_zps4608c82d.png

Arsenal have been getting EPL results. I keep saying they look dangerous when they attack and if they get the defence sorted ..who knows.

The way that table looks is pretty ominous but their last three away they did not look good.

Back