• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Premier League Player of the Year

Interesting that that side is very similar to the England team for the World Cup in 1990.

Was Paul Parker better than Dixon? Why did he get the call? Interesting that there's no Gascoigne. I guess this is before he really hit form?

Cech out = De Gea in

Kompany out = Terry in

Shaw out = Azpilicueta in

Gerrard out = Ramsey in

I'm not convinced about Ramsey. He was excellent at the start of the season but then, due to injuries, he hasn't played enough in 2014 to justify selection.

I'm not convinced about Ramsey. He was excellent at the start of the season but then, due to injuries, he hasn't played enough in 2014 to justify selection.

i agree. but does gerrard deserve to be in it either? (looks like more of a lifetime acheivement award to me)

Is this award for the season or for the calendar year 2013? Because don't they have to vote by end of jan or something? I'm sure they always used to. If it's still the same case then it makes a seasonal award ridiculous because your only voting on half of it !

Can't argue at either award though, have to say Ramsey was unlucky to be injured for a couple of months otherwise he'd have had a serious shout, the c@nt!

A better photo would be after he missed chances and Liverpool drew with Palace.

Awwww ...... diddums

Liverpool forward Luis Suarez has been named Barclays Player of the Season and winner of the Golden Boot award.

Chelsea's Petr Cech and Arsenal's Wojciech Szczesny could not be separated as they were joint winners of the Barclays Golden Glove award for 2013/14. The two keepers kept 16 clean sheets each this season - Cech doing so in 34 league games and Szczesny in 37. This is the third time Cech has won the award, and the first time for Szczesny.

Tony Pulis stole the honours in the managerial stakes with the Crystal Palace boss scooping the Barclays Manager of the Season award.

Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers was crowned LMA Manager of the Year.

Back