• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Premier League Player of the Year

Jordinho

Ron Henry
Staff member
PFA player of the year shortlist:

Gerrard
Hazard
Lallana
Sturridge
Suárez
Toure

PFA Young Player of the Year shortlist:

Barkley
Hazard
Ramsey
Shaw
Sterling
Sturridge

Gerrard for the main one IMO, even though Suarez has had the best season.

Sterling or Hazard for the other, both are breathtaking to watch out wide. Make me miss Bale even more.

Re: Other Premier League Matches Thread

@Sergio_Santome 1m

11 de la Premier 13/14 elegido por la PFA: Cech; Coleman, Kompany, Cahill, Shaw; Lallana, Yaya Toure, Gerrard, Hazard; Suárez, Sturridge

If thats true, Cech seriously, Marshall & Lloris have been head and shoulders above him this season

Kompany lol. Such a lazy pick. Shaw a bit ridiculous as well.

I'd have put De Gea ahead of Cech. I'd also have put Silva ahead of Lallana.

What a difference a year makes...

https://twitter.com/BBCSporf/status/460547965166157824
BmQx7ytCQAAOSQ8.png

https://twitter.com/AddictedtoSpurs/status/460544860270100481
BmQvHA6IIAEG29X.jpg

Can't stand Terry, but not sure how Kompany gets in ahead based on this season - maybe to avoid 'why isn't he going to Brazil' questions? If so, good decision.

If thats true, Cech seriously, Marshall & Lloris have been head and shoulders above him this season

I'd have put De Gea ahead of Cech. I'd also have put Silva ahead of Lallana.

I'd put all three ahead of Cech and probably a few more. It's being years since he was even close to his best. He was terribly unlucky with the head injury but has not been the same player since. Without it we might be talking about one of the best ever.

The out-field choices all make sense. I might change a few but none seem undeserving.

@Sergio_Santome 1m

11 de la Premier 13/14 elegido por la PFA: Cech; Coleman, Kompany, Cahill, Shaw; Lallana, Yaya Toure, Gerrard, Hazard; Suárez, Sturridge

:ross:

Back