• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Premier League player of the season

Who is your current choice for Premier League Player of the Season?

• Total voters
Perhaps this should exist in a different thread?!?.... But my team of the season would be:

-------------------------------De Gea
Monreal--------Alderweireld--------Vertonghen--------Rose
-----------------Kante----------------------Dembele
-----------Mahrez-------------Ozil----------------Payet
--------------------------------Kane

Bench:
Lloris
Walker
Huth
Dier
Eriksen
Alli/Coutinho
Vardy

And if we look at the starting team above - you could put in Lloris for Dea Gea, Walker for Monreal, Dier for Kante and Eriksen for Ozil and not really have too much difference in terms of quality.... With that in mind we should definitely be making cheeky bids for Mahrez and Payet this summer! ;)

Two left backs: 'Arry, is that you?
You've don'e your writing courses then..

Perhaps this should exist in a different thread?!?.... But my team of the season would be:

-------------------------------De Gea
Bellerin--------Alderweireld--------Vertonghen--------Rose
------------------Kante----------------------Dembele
-----------Mahrez-------------Ozil----------------Payet
--------------------------------Kane

Bench:
Lloris
Walker
Huth
Dier
Eriksen
Alli/Coutinho
Vardy

And if we look at the starting team above - you could put in Lloris for Dea Gea, Walker for Monreal, Dier for Kante and Eriksen for Ozil and not really have too much difference in terms of quality.... With that in mind we should definitely be making cheeky bids for Mahrez and Payet this summer! ;)
Not sure I'd want someone like Kante in a team that didn't play like Leicester.

There's a good 5 or 10 players I'd pick in front of him who are good enough defensively but would help us move the ball around better.

Be fun to see who can get close to PFA team of the year:
My prediction

DDG
Clyne - Toby - Huth - Fuchs

Payet - Kante - Drinkwater - Alli

Kane - Vardy

(this isn't what I think it should be before people start questioning, its what I think it will be)

As Toby's performances this season only seem to have been recognised by fans of Spurs, i will say Morgan and Huth will be the centre half partnership.

As Toby's performances this season only seem to have been recognised by fans of Spurs, i will say Morgan and Huth will be the centre half partnership.

Didn't we concede something like 55 goals last season? He is the main reason that total has halved. I would expect him to be in the team alongside Huth or Morgan.

Arsenal fans calling it a fix because Özil isn't there. Until some realised it's voted for by the players and not shoehorned together by journalists or other imbeciles.

Danny Simpson got more votes than Alderweireld

giphy.gif

Kante has been Leicester's best player IMHO
Varde has been good no matter how people spin it, his goal against pool was one of my non-Spurs highlights of my season!

I'm miffed by Mahrez. I've seen him play several times. Taking everything Spurs away I just don't get it. But it's all over the papers, MOTD and its snowballed into him being awarded whatever it is he's been awarded.

Don't get it at all.

Back