• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Predict a last minute out-of-the-blue transfer

billyiddo

Teddy Sheringham
Staff member
... for us, who hasn't been really linked this window. Explain your thinking.

Zaha

1 year left on his contract, Palace not so dependent on him these days so more open to a sale, could cover CF and the wide positions.

Better than Traore and James. Would strengthen our options beyond the first 4.

Feel like we've been linked with everyone and their dog, but looking like Ashley Phillips could be a late transfer.
As for someone completely out of the blue... I'll just throw out Lamptey as he can play on the right and is a pacy player.

We need a decent RWB, Royal is a major weak link. There must be someone out there...

Moussa Diaby at Leverkusen.

Big enough name to warrant keeping it quiet, but not so big to be utterly undoable. Right kind of age where we might spend the money. They've just signed Hudson Odoi. They have other, very highly rated players they'd want to keep hold of over him I'm guessing. Ultimately a "selling club".

Would have been great had we not already signed Spence.

Problem is I don’t know if Conte thinks Spence is ready. He did give Spence a substitute appearance against Forest though so maybe he’ll start soon.

I think the pecking order of our right wing backs should be obvious after the Fulham game as there is good chance Conte will use different players for each match.

Zaha

1 year left on his contract, Palace not so dependent on him these days so more open to a sale, could cover CF and the wide positions.

Ismail Sarr. Same reasons as you state for Zaha - can play across the front line. Can score different types of goals, just scored again tonight. Decent price….

Zaha

I’ve always rated him
He is effective

Willian on a 1-2 year contract

We know he's moving, we lack a creative attacker, we probably wont buy a highly priced PL player, he'd probably prefer a bit part role as a competitive team compared to trying to keep Fulham up....

Can't think of anyone who we haven't been linked with as I dont spend enough time watching European football!

Willian on a 1-2 year contract

We know he's moving, we lack a creative attacker, we probably wont buy a highly priced PL player, he'd probably prefer a bit part role as a competitive team compared to trying to keep Fulham up....

Can't think of anyone who we haven't been linked with as I dont spend enough time watching European football!

wow
That’s dragging the level down and then some

Back