• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2017

Have to say, city's passing looks a little more crisp than ours. We have our moments, but don't always pass the ball as well as we could.

Watching the game, I don't think I can remember too many occasions where our front players have received the ball either on the turn or when running towards goal. Every time we are receiving the ball with our back to goal and running back towards the player passing it. On the other hand, Jesus and Sterling have had the ball played down the channels for them a lot and as I said eariler de Bruyne and Silva have had a lot of time to move forwards in midfield.

Nothing to do with goals conceded, but we turn over possession all the time with him kicking it out for a throw when he's meant to find the full-back, or playing a team-mate into trouble which then causes them to lose it. He's an excellent keeper, but he's crap for trying to play out from the back.

That's because it is difficult. He's got one of the best pass completion rates of any PL keeper, despite us having a policy of passing to him when he is under pressure.

Watching the game, I don't think I can remember too many occasions where our front players have received the ball either on the turn or when running towards goal. Every time we are receiving the ball with our back to goal and running back towards the player passing it. On the other hand, Jesus and Sterling have had the ball played down the channels for them a lot and as I said eariler de Bruyne and Silva have had a lot of time to move forwards in midfield.

Highlights Son's importance.

Did the commentator just say 'Walker is keen to show Spurs why Spurs shouldnt have accepted the City bid'!! LMAO!!

That's because it is difficult. He's got one of the best pass completion rates of any PL keeper, despite us having a policy of passing to him when he is under pressure.

I suspect he racks up completed passes when not under too much pressure. Twice in the first 20 minutes of this game he kicked it out for a throw when trying to find Ben Davies. You can also complete a pass when playing a team mate into trouble, and he does this too often imo. I'll agree to disagree because I know what my eyes are telling me.

That is kind of Poch's style of play though, which is why it is odd he went for Janssen.

I would like to see a bit of Nokodou today.

I suspect he racks up completed passes when not under too much pressure. Twice in the first 20 minutes of this game he kicked it out for a throw when trying to find Ben Davies. You can also complete a pass when playing a team mate into trouble, and he does this too often imo. I'll agree to disagree because I know what my eyes are telling me.

Like I said, we have a policy of passing to him when he is under pressure, that is very difficult but I cannot remember the last time that it cost us.

Back