• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2013

See that, that is why I love Soldado already..

Dembele shot from edge of the box, who is straight on his toes looking for the rebound, yep Bobby..

Defoe / Ade wouldve been standing on their heels

Gentleman we finally have a fudging centre forward

All of our new signings look like they "fit" with what we want to do. Big, pacey athletes who attack with pace and are comfortable playing at a very high tempo.

I like the fact we have an identity, and we're buying to fit that identity.

If we can keep Bale so that we have that real special player in the final third, then we have a real chance of finishing in the top 3 this year

Martinez?
Also managers with a touch of arrogance/over-confidence

After last season's performances, I think Martinez will be a lot more cautious this time around. More to lose. As for managers with a touch of over-confidence, apart from maybe Mourinho (who sets his teams up to be solid anyway), I can't think of any others who would tell their side to get the ball to the forwards in a maxmimum off five passes, as Espanyol seem to be doing.

Dembele looks like the break has done him some good. He really faded last year but has been top class today

The thing i've always worried about with us is that we're not going to create the chances for Soldado. That was mainly why i thought we needed a more complete striker up top and that's why i think we need to bring 2 players in if Bale is sold.

Back