• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics

Why is it impossible for somebody of Jewish descent to be anti-Semitic?

There are plenty of people from plenty of races who have acted in a way others with their heritage would and have considered racist. On the whole, I think white, English people are clams. That's an openly racist comment despite me being a (reluctant) part of that ethnic group.

I thought you came from Essex though?

I’m not from Essex, but I’ve lived here for a while, I live in the countryside but can still quickly commute into London.

Why is it impossible for somebody of Jewish descent to be anti-Semitic?

There are plenty of people from plenty of races who have acted in a way others with their heritage would and have considered racist. On the whole, I think white, English people are clams. That's an openly racist comment despite me being a (reluctant) part of that ethnic group.

I agree, people can be racist towards their own race -- but to square your analogy with Portman, it'd be more like you being up for an award in England and you refusing because you disagree with the policies of the government, and then some Tory politician comes out and says "Scara obviously has a problem with white people."

It gets a bit ridiculous when a Jewish person can't give even the most reasonable criticisms of the Israeli government without being called anti-Semitic.

tumblr_md6l850GNJ1qih9emo1_500.png

Back