• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics

Ha, ha, so Cameron is into bestial necrophilia. What is it with Tories and odd sexual practises? Can you imagine what the media reaction would have been had this been Corbyn?

It'd be nice if Jezza and Dave and all their mates could agree to not give a sh1t about personal slurs getting slung through the media and just debate issues and policies. Since Corbyn got elected as Labour leader, the press in this country has gone into faux-outrage overdrive, it's been pathetic. Now Cameron has got a taste, but who cares? "Oh, he didn't sing an anthem....oh, he has his nob in a pig's head." As long as it's not some n0nce sh1t, then I don't care. I might just stop reading any of them and stop watching the news, it's just utter crap.

The sooner all the papers go out of business, the better. Then we can just watch videos of people talking about stuff that matters and make our own mind's up.

It's like when it comes to Spurs, I'd rather read the opinions of people on here than some qunt from the Guardian or the Telegraph. I think politics has gone the same now, who needs these phucking people?

It'd be nice if Jezza and Dave and all their mates could agree to not give a sh1t about personal slurs getting slung through the media and just debate issues and policies. Since Corbyn got elected as Labour leader, the press in this country has gone into faux-outrage overdrive, it's been pathetic. Now Cameron has got a taste, but who cares? "Oh, he didn't sing an anthem....oh, he has his nob in a pig's head." As long as it's not some n0nce sh1t, then I don't care. I might just stop reading any of them and stop watching the news, it's just utter crap.

It's like when it comes to Spurs, I'd rather read the opinions of people on here than some qunt from the Guardian or the Telegraph. I think politics has gone the same now, who needs these phucking people?

Same as me, I trust people on here who go to the game far more then the press, well except for the fella up north who hates Mason for some reason.

To be honest Cameron will struggle. He will forever be known as the leader of one of the most powerful nations in the world who stuck his piece in a pigs mouth. Student or not, it's a vile act and he will carry the shame with him.

Plus according to some analysts on Twitter it could only be someone from that inner circle in his team and all fingers point to the eccentric oaf. Who knows, maybe he leaked it so he can get in to Downing street...

The sooner all the papers go out of business, the better. Then we can just watch videos of people talking about stuff that matters and make our own mind's up.

There's a difference though - Cobyn's lack of singing the anthem is part of a character that describes the likes of Hamas as friends and employs an IRA sympathiser as his shadow chancellor. He wants to be leader of a country that he makes very clear he has no love for. To my knowledge (and I'm relying on a fairly poor memory here) Corbyn's had a lot of brick slung at him but it's all political - he has no personality to attack.

What Cameron did is funny as hell but has nothing to do with politics. Can any one of us on this forum honestly say they never got fudged up and did something they'd be horrified if the national press got wind of it? In my student days I slept with women I'd be more embarrassed about than fudging a dead pig - brick, I even slept with a Geordie (it may have happened more than once, too). I do draw the line at scousers though. I'd be horrified if I met someone who went their whole student lives doing nothing they're now embarrassed about - that would suggest a gaping personality hole.

It's hyperbole and bullsh1t Scara, Corbyn must care about the country enough to go through all this b0ll0cks and want to try and make it better for people. The only extreme thing about him is the bias of his media coverage.

The media needs to talk about what politicians want to do, how they want to do it, and if it can be done. Then, if the odd pig-phucking story comes out, so be it. Instead, hyperbole and bullsh1t makes up 90% of what they churn out, and when it's scratched away, all you are left with is a bloke who wants railways and energy companies to be publicly owned and doesn't think Trident is worthwhile. All positions that can be argued for or against, but it's not anything mental.

The dirty tricks phalanx are out for Corbyn and that is all we are seeing at the moment. Its no surprise to me once Corbyn won the leadership race it was obvious that Cameron and his flunkys in the media would attack Corbyn. They have too hide what a mess they are making and they do not want a leader who has ideals ( rightly or wrongly) to show how shallow they are.

It's hyperbole and bullsh1t Scara, Corbyn must care about the country enough to go through all this b0ll0cks and want to try and make it better for people. The only extreme thing about him is the bias of his media coverage.

The media needs to talk about what politicians want to do, how they want to do it, and if it can be done. Then, if the odd pig-phucking story comes out, so be it. Instead, hyperbole and bullsh1t makes up 90% of what they churn out, and when it's scratched away, all you are left with is a bloke who wants railways and energy companies to be publicly owned and doesn't think Trident is worthwhile. All positions that can be argued for or against, but it's not anything mental.

The dirty tricks phalanx are out for Corbyn and that is all we are seeing at the moment. Its no surprise to me once Corbyn won the leadership race it was obvious that Cameron and his flunkys in the media would attack Corbyn. They have too hide what a mess they are making and they do not want a leader who has ideals ( rightly or wrongly) to show how shallow they are.

There are no dirty tricks and there are no personal attacks here.

Simple reason for that being Corbyn gives everyone plenty of ammunition every time he opens his mouth. There's no need for tricks and there's no need to make it personal because his silly little political ideas are far more entertaining than any initiation ceremony could ever be.

If you want the press to stop going after Corbyn then all he needs to do is stop talking like a first year Art student who's just discovered politics and has heard of something called economics but isn't quite sure how it works.

Yeah but he allegedly stuck his thing in a dead pig. While that doesn't affect his policies it does make him unworthy of being in charge of this country. That is the world we live in. As a leader you are accountable beyond your ability to rule.

Yeah but he allegedly stuck his thing in a dead pig. While that doesn't affect his policies it does make him unworthy of being in charge of this country. That is the world we live in. As a leader you are accountable beyond your ability to rule.
Like I said, I stuck my dingdong in a Geordie once - that's much worse and it hasn't affected my ability to lead (albeit on a smaller scale).

really?

the older I get the more I realise that most people enjoy "weird" sexual practices (so they're not really weird) and that if anything the number of places I've stuck my dingdong is depressingly below the national average

Back