• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics (so long and thanks for all the fish)

Is this correct? Latest figures: 229,000 legal immigrants from non-EU nations last year and 48,000 from the EU

(Probably more deaths than births now in the UK?)

Conclusions: we need to build more homes. Those who voted Brexit on immigration concerns (the majority) might be disappointed if Brexit ever happens.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Last edited:
In reply to the first part of your post I'd just say that there's the internet, Books, life experience itself, like for most people I'd imagine?..Just asking for people not to binge up on the propaganda thrown out by the MSM such as the BBC and the like.

I like debate and due to the missus and a sister working in Education, I know plenty of teachers and their spouses and over the years have got to listen to some of their bat crazy ideas.

I wrote about illegal immigration only in response to you bringing up Farage's poster so that I could highlight the lack of response by the EU to the problem.. I've often told Remainers, that Merkel's unilateral invite was a major factor in helping to boost the Leave vote the following year..

Regarding calls for Turkey's EU membership. I did say, that for now, it's on hold. I would recommend you try to think in terms of the long game just as those who pull the strings do..

On the older folks lamenting ...Yes, I get all that, you've completely sussed me out :)having not long ago read a book called The Unknown Warriors by Nicholas Pringle (2009) .. It's a good read, a collection of letters from Second World War veterans with memories of wartime and their thoughts on life since the end of the war and the feelings about the country today.

I feel we're at our best, for the children and the future generations, when we appreciate the trials and tribulations of our ancestors. I don't like how we dismiss them simply as racist evildoers, going about building empires.. It's part of the Cultural Marxist school curriculum to demonise the ancestors and to paint a distorted view of history. The children are being indoctrinated rather than being taught critical thinking .. There are no people and no major nation that has no flaws and yet you'd think from debating with some of the youngsters nowadays, the British invented slavery rather than being the first to abolish it!

Regarding - The lack of social cohesion.. It's real and not just a figment of the imagination of the old or do you think it is? ..

The other night I tuned into Sky News Channel - The Pledge, a current affairs debating show ...

There's six panelists, consisting of two black women, a Muslim Council of Britain member, a Pakistani man- they're berating the two defensive whites on the show, on just how very racist many of the white British people really are.. The anti-white attacks are never ending and it's on all the MSM... Should Corbyn become PM this will all go into overdrive:eek:...

Finally in answering your Brexit question and immigration...Brexit is irrelevant to the mass immigration question as all the major parties are pro mass immigration!

If you have the time and can get yourself away from the MSM , give this video a watch...

Managed to watch some of that video. I can see why that old boy was regularly invited into political debates and then marginalised. He starts off with some fair rationale points then starts whinging and going down conspiratorial routes which are less logical. In the end you just think, you’re old and insular. Shame as he starts out with fair questions.

Here is a proposition for you: Brexit will lead to a less white UK. If this is the case - looking at the stats above it would be - would you still back Brexit, and why? What does it bring?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

https://news.sky.com/story/wealthy-...of-journalist-daphne-caruana-galizia-11875064

I called it on here some time ago. That PM from Malta kept going on about our vote to leave the EU, I said the guy was dodgy. The other EU countries did not like it or agree with it and called us stupid but the fella from Malta was going on and on about it, I knew he was up to his neck in brick.

I dont care what peoples views are on brexit or the tories and corbyn, But I can tell you a dodgy one a mile away, something to do with getting older and seeing so many cnuts you can spot a wrong un from a mile away.

https://news.sky.com/story/wealthy-...of-journalist-daphne-caruana-galizia-11875064

I called it on here some time ago. That PM from Malta kept going on about our vote to leave the EU, I said the guy was dodgy. The other EU countries did not like it or agree with it and called us stupid but the fella from Malta was going on and on about it, I knew he was up to his neck in brick.

I dont care what peoples views are on brexit or the tories and corbyn, But I can tell you a dodgy one a mile away, something to do with getting older and seeing so many cnuts you can spot a wrong un from a mile away.
Break this down for me. The Malta PM was against Britain leaving the EU and now it turns out 'the guy was dodgy'. The other EU countries did not like or agree with what exactly?

So you tagged this guy as a bad'un early. Who else in British politics is on your list? Just curious as you have a good radar.

Break this down for me. The Malta PM was against Britain leaving the EU and now it turns out 'the guy was dodgy'. The other EU countries did not like or agree with what exactly?

So you tagged this guy as a bad'un early. Who else in British politics is on your list? Just curious as you have a good radar.

All the EU countries were against it but the Malta PM was over the top going on about it, the was something else going on there. Like a spy novel the guy was corrupt, I expect him to be chucked off a Russian oil bosses ship in the Med soon.

Lucas is the biggest cnut in British politics. The should be a time limit for how long people can stay in politics like Mayor of London. 8 Years and then fcuk off.

All the EU countries were against it but the Malta PM was over the top going on about it, the was something else going on there. Like a spy novel the guy was corrupt, I expect him to be chucked off a Russian oil bosses ship in the Med soon.

Lucas is the biggest cnut in British politics. The should be a time limit for how long people can stay in politics like Mayor of London. 8 Years and then fcuk off.
Sorry mate I still don't get what you are saying. What is 'it'?

Caroline Lucas? If you think she is the biggest c*nt in politics your c*ntometer is broken. She's not even in the PL of Uk political c*nts.
Anyone else on your bad'un list or just people who want to save the planet?

Sky News Australia is the equivalent to Fox News in the US. Murdoch propaganda. Worrying that you use this as a 'legitimate' news source... Explains a lot of your views though.

What truly bothers me is those who 'like it'.
I'm reading a book about the burning of the Reichstag 1933 and the similarities with today are quite disheartening.

The UK Independence Party has launched a "Brexit and beyond" manifesto with a commitment to leaving the EU on 31 January 2020 without a deal.

Interim leader Pat Mountain said the PM's withdrawal agreement would keep the UK "shackled to Brussels".

The party also wants to cut net immigration to below 10,000 per year.

It is standing in 44 seats across the UK - a substantially reduced number from the 378 candidates they stood in 2017.

Speaking to Sky News, Ms Mountain said the number of candidates had been "carefully chosen" in order not to "do any damage to any actual Brexiter".

Writing in the manifesto, she said UKIP was "the party of Brexit and beyond".

"We are proud to have developed a full common-sense manifesto which combines our founding libertarian principles with populism and authentic conservatism.

"In particular, we stand for free speech, free markets, financial responsibility and traditional British values."

On Brexit, the party says it stands for "a complete and total withdrawal from the European Union" including leaving the single market and the customs union.

The party's manifesto also includes promises to:

• Abolish prescription charges in England at a cost of £750m to be funded by "ending health tourism"
  • Waiving tuition fees for GPs while they work in the NHS
  • Increase social care funding in England by £5bn
  • Scrap the bedroom tax and limit child benefit to three children
  • Stop benefits to foreign nationals resident in the UK until they have paid tax and National Insurance for five years
  • End the right to buy and provide grants to build homes on brownfield sites
  • Employ an extra 30,000 teachers and encourage the establishment of new grammar schools
  • Scrap HS2 instead using the money to invest in existing railways and re-open old branch lines
  • Increase funding for the armed forces budget by £7bn to be funded by abolishing the overseas aid budget
  • Renationalise the probation service
  • Legislate to change the BBC TV licence to a voluntary subscription
  • Ensure all UK produced eggs should be free-range
Speaking at the manifesto launch in central London, Ms Mountain said: "We are realists, we know that we are not going to be in Number 10 Downing Street.

"But we want to send a message - the message that there is still a party in this country that can't be bought, that can't be pressurised into silence.

"We are here for all those who have been let down and betrayed by our politicians in Westminster."

The party has experienced a period of turmoil since winning the highest number of seats in the 2014 European elections.

In October, Richard Braine resigned as party leader blaming "internal conflict" - making him UKIP's eighth different leader since the Brexit referendum in 2016.

Back