• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Players with street-fighter instinct

article-0-0614C7DC000005DC-270_306x423.jpg

The Hudd at his absolute fittest and sharpest...

Walker's starting to get a bit of a nasty side to him and I applaude him for it. It when he goes to clear the ball - he knows he has a player in front of him but he doesn't ignore this. We need more of this IMO.

Livermore is another who is a bit of a unit and doesn't look like he'd take brick.

What we really need is for when an opposition player starts throwing their weight around, Kaboul and Sandro surrounding him and giving the death stare. That would sort brick out.

Yeah Kaboul is abit naughty, seen him kick out at a few players and raise his head towards theres. I remember him getting sent off for it.

Parker is brilliant at this, say someone tackles one of our players quite hard. Parker will definitely make sure the perpetrator will get his comeuppance within the next five minutes or so.

I really don't get all this Parker tough nitty gritty player stuff. He really isn't. Very soft in my opinion. Big liability. Walker is the nutter for sure, seen this more in recent weeks, and it coincides with a massive upturn in form from him too. Love seeing his passion and anger. Very solid unit too.

Back