• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Players that were OK in hindsight

milo

Jack L. Jones
Players that we slagged off at the time but with the benefit of time realise that were alright actually.

#1. Lee Young Pyo - Defensively solid and good going forward. Criticised endlessly for being one footed but his good points were often over looked.

haha before I even opened the page I knew wipey would be the first name i see. Had a massive soft spot for him

Players that we slagged off at the time but with the benefit of time realise that were alright actually.

#1. Lee Young Pyo - Defensively solid and good going forward. Criticised endlessly for being one footed but his good points were often over looked.

I really liked him.
I also - and this may stain much of whatever I say from now on - really enjoyed having Atouba playing for us.

Ghaly - a good cover in midfield. If not for the shirt-throwing incident, he would have played a few more seasons for us.

Corluka and Ghaly...Charlie was everything said above...Ghaly was far far better than people gave him credit for. Put it this way, I'd have liked his sort instead of the Hudd last weekend...

Back