• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pitch Invasion Debacle.

I can believe they didn't know about the specifics of it, but I don't believe they have no arrangement with these tossers to wear their branding while doing their "pranks" (or whatever the funk you'd call them).

I can believe they didn't know about the specifics of it, but I don't believe they have no arrangement with these tossers to wear their branding while doing their "pranks" (or whatever the funk you'd call them).

There is evidence of them posting to the pranksters twitter feed a day before.

1) all PL clubs should stand together and drop them immediately

2) surely any fine we have should be sued out of them and if it puts them out of business, fine

3) the idiots should be prosecuted fully. I can't remember the wording on the signs but I think that it refers to premier league

Like they said on TV the crowd cheering at that sort of stupid behaviour just encourages such muppets....

Indeed, I hope the three macarons who run on got a good kicking from the law. But the macarons in the crowd who cheered them need a slap as well, there was one sat near me and someone near him did just that it soon shut him up.

Ewww. Bassbuds do a Tottenham headphone: http://www.bassbuds.co.uk/fc/thfc/

No way on earth they didn't know about this.

The competition on the OS appears to have been taken down... :-k

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/bassbuds-competition-251114/
B3eh5qLIcAAtgEB.png

Indeed, I hope the three macarons who run on got a good kicking from the law. But the macarons in the crowd who cheered them need a slap as well, there was one sat near me and someone near him did just that it soon shut him up.

Let me get this right........a Spurs fan slapped another Spurs fan just because he was cheering the first pitch invader? What a ****, is my only response to that. If someone has to resort to violence, at least let it be over something that actually matters.

Besides, the first guy was pretty funny. It was only when the second guy ran on that it quickly became very boring.

Let me get this right........a Spurs fan slapped another Spurs fan just because he was cheering the first pitch invader? What a ****, is my only response to that. If someone has to resort to violence, at least let it be over something that actually matters.

Besides, the first guy was pretty funny. It was only when the second guy ran on that it quickly became very boring.

Any macaron who runs on the field is a ****, there is nothing funny about it at all. As a supporter who remembers the fences and being caged in at some grounds I have no sympathy for the macarons who do that. And those in the crowd who cheer and clap them are no better, thankfully the vast majority where I sit felt the same way and the idiot who did cheer got what he deserved.

Any macaron who runs on the field is a ****, there is nothing funny about it at all. As a supporter who remembers the fences and being caged in at some grounds I have no sympathy for the macarons who do that. And those in the crowd who cheer and clap them are no better, thankfully the vast majority where I sit felt the same way and the idiot who did cheer got what he deserved.

Yep, well said.

I go to WHL to support Spurs.
Anyone who invades the pitch does not help our cause one bit and potentially causes us real headaches

Prosecute the idiots

What a lot of people dont realise is these idiots are earning from this.

http://socialblade.com/youtube/user/trollstationyt/monthly
Their channel on Youtube will make them around 4k this month from ad revenue.

They have been arrested previously in some of their videos. So this is nothing to them just another way to get more publicity. The video from the game will probably get them around 1 millions views and an will give them a huge jump in subscribers.
This is how they are planning to grow their channel no doubt and its going perfectly for them.

I doubt bassbuds are in anyway connected beyond sending them the gear for a previous promotion. They can only lose financially from this.

*******s, mate.

Regardless of whether or not you found it funny when the first bloke ran on, there is no justification for advocating violence against someone who did find it funny. Complete absence of perspective (not to mention directing anger at the wrong person). Tell the bloke to stfu, by all means, but smack him.....? Nah. That's just brainless and cowardly.

*******s, mate.

Regardless of whether or not you found it funny when the first bloke ran on, there is no justification for advocating violence against someone who did find it funny. Complete absence of perspective (not to mention directing anger at the wrong person). Tell the bloke to stfu, by all means, but smack him.....? Nah. That's just brainless and cowardly.

Thank GHod most fans could see how stupid it was, were you one of the idiots at the game who thought it was funny and clapped them.?

Thank GHod most fans could see how stupid it was, were you one of the idiots at the game who thought it was funny and clapped them.?

I thought the first bloke was quite funny for a while (taking a selfie with a player; posing like a ballerina). So did most of the crowd and half the players, for that matter.

But I soon became bored by him once he started running. And no, I neither cheered nor clapped him. The second and third blokes were really tedious from start to finish.

But once again, regardless that some people didn't find any of it amusing, there can be no justification for resorting to violence against another person who did - just because they cheered. It's completely disproportionate to the "crime". Can you really not see that?

It's macaronic behaviour.

I thought the first bloke was quite funny for a while (taking a selfie with a player; posing like a ballerina). So did most of the crowd and half the players, for that matter.

But I soon became bored by him once he started running. And no, I neither cheered nor clapped him. The second and third blokes were really tedious from start to finish.

But once again, regardless that some people didn't find any of it amusing, there can be no justification for resorting to violence against another person who did - just because they cheered. It's completely disproportionate to the "crime". Can you really not see that?

It's macaronic behaviour.

Well we are going to have to disagree over this, the macarons were those who run onto the field ( which the club will probably get punished for, I wonder how many macarons in the crowd will be laughing then).

Well we are going to have to disagree over this, the macarons were those who run onto the field ( which the club will probably get punished for, I wonder how many macarons in the crowd will be laughing then).

No need to disagree about the people who ran on to the field. I hope they are made to suffer.

But you really oughtn't disagree about the utter wrongness of thumping someone simply because they've cheered someone running on the pitch. Seriously, I ask again, can you not see that the "punishment" is totally disproportionate to the "crime"? Can you not acknowledge that telling the "guilty" person to stfu would have been the proper way to go about it?

No need to disagree about the people who ran on to the field. I hope they are made to suffer.

But you really oughtn't disagree about the utter wrongness of thumping someone simply because they've cheered someone running on the pitch. Seriously, I ask again, can you not see that the "punishment" is totally disproportionate to the "crime"? Can you not acknowledge that telling the "guilty" person to stfu would have been the proper way to go about it?

It was not me that hit him ( he was several rows in front of me) the guy did tell him to stfu and he gave him a tirade of abuse, so he decked him. As I say we are not going to agree over this.

Back