• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

PhotoShop help please

Gordinho

Banned
This guy at work is obsessed with the Little Britain character Daffyd, is there anyone out there who could graft this picture onto the body of Daffyd please?
Pursey.jpg

Note, it's only a bit of fun and I'm not going to make the guy's like a misery at work in case anyone was wondering, he'll be in on the joke. :)

Thanks in advance.

Aw c'mon guys,so its not the best.I'm an old c*nt with parkinsons these things dont come easy! cut me some slack here

Sorry to come across like a killjoy but

1) I don't think it's a good idea to put mocked up pictures of this guy on the internet for anyone to find in years to come - whatever he's done, whether it's in jest, it's not a good idea - and then to put his surname as well is not very kind at all - I would remove these pictures

2) Jelly, assuming that is a joke, it isn't very kind to people with Parkinson's disease, I'm sure there are enough people on this board whose parents are suffering from this, to find that offensive

[/killjoy]

1) I don't think it's a good idea to put mocked up pictures of this guy on the internet for anyone to find in years to come - whatever he's done, whether it's in jest, it's not a good idea - and then to put his surname as well is not very kind at all - I would remove these pictures

2) Jelly, assuming that is a joke, it isn't very kind to people with Parkinson's disease, I'm sure there are enough people on this board whose parents are suffering from this, to find that offensive

[/killjoy]

So its OK to call me out,but not to apologise?

[/killjoy]

Bullet, I take your point but Pursey isn't his surname and he's good with it anyway.

Back