• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Perfume for my wife

Nexus1967

Noé Pamarot
My wife has informed me she would like some perfume for xmas. Now her favourite is Armani Code, but I would like to get her something differant. You might think this would be easy but she is (being a typical woman) a bit fussy.

I havent got a daughter or any close female relatives I can ask so my question is what do your wives/girlfriends like. I want to get her something that is quite new and trendy if thats the word, not one thats been around for years like Chanel No5 or Opium or the like.

Suggestions please

Thanks

Saw the thread title and was hoping it was the offer of a swap. ;)

Anyway, I consulted The Enemy (44), her immediate response was Jimmy Choo, with Miss Dior second and Valentino third. My daughter (21) suggested Chanel Coco Mademoiselle.

Last edited:
I get all mine from here

anus_perfumes.jpg

My wife has informed me she would like some perfume for xmas. Now her favourite is Armani Code, but I would like to get her something differant. You might think this would be easy but she is (being a typical woman) a bit fussy.

I havent got a daughter or any close female relatives I can ask so my question is what do your wives/girlfriends like. I want to get her something that is quite new and trendy if thats the word, not one thats been around for years like Chanel No5 or Opium or the like.

Suggestions please

Thanks

Without wanting to be rude, how old is your wife? I think the choices would be different for an early 20s to a late 40s or whatever.

My wife is in her 30s and she likes all the Ghost perfumes, Lola by Marc Jacobs and the Jean Paul Gaultier ones as well. Hope this helps.

Thierry Mugler - Alien

If you get a chance to sniff it then see how it is ;)

Personally love the stuff, such a deep fragrance.

There's a joke I so want to put in here, but i know I will be slaughtered if i do. So I won't.

:-#

I don't know how you could buy perfume for someone if they haven't tried it on their skin. Some perfumes smell great on the blotter but when you wear them for a while they change for the worse.

Back