• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulo Dybala

Yea that’s the type of player I’d say he is, i think he’d have a similar impact to VDV as well.

I just not sure the numbers will add up, but I’m hoping.

Me neither. I think the only way it can happen is if he buys into the Poch dream/CL action and therefore lowers his Utd demands.

Bonkers if true... damn it now Im visualising him holding up the shirt, he’s a terrific talent but surely not, not us...

Dybala is on about 100k at Juve. We can easily add 50% to that.

"... but the deal hinges on whether Dybala's dog will get his own official Instagram account managed by a team from Spurs. Daniel Levy is thought to be reluctant to grant such a team to Dybala's dog, and the deal is therefore in a state of limbo."

Just get these next two days over with, so fudging sick of this brick. Can't wait for the actual football to begin.
No way is this happening. Its

I would be disappointed if we’ve had a transfer bid accepted and then the deal falls as we can’t agree personal terms. Why waste time so close to the transfer window if we know we can’t offer what the player wants?

Oh the other hand, if we can get him...wow, just wow. Front three of Kane, Son and Dybala. Your defence is terrified...

I would be disappointed if we’ve had a transfer bid accepted and then the deal falls as we can’t agree personal terms. Why waste time so close to the transfer window if we know we can’t offer what the player wants?

Oh the other hand, if we can get him...wow, just wow. Front three of Kane, Son and Dybala. Your defence is terrified...
Yep just dont let the ball get past them and into our defence...

Back