• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paul Clement

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
An English assistant at Real Madrid who has also worked at Paris Saint Germain and Chelsea. Never heard of him before but it is nice to hear of an English coach who tries to get a better understanding of the game and goes off round Europe to learn his trade. I am hearing he could well be the next Brighton manager as well, one to watch.

Meant to add that if Sherwood wants to be taken seriously he should try similar.

Didn't Ancelotti meet him whilst at Chelsea and has since taken him everywhere he has managed?

I remember seeing an interview with someone this season who said he in particular has helped Bale settle in at Madrid.

Sounds good to me :)

I agree with JGL, this is an approach that seems a lot better than getting a top job by chance, refusing the possibility of the learning under someone else as an assistant and then responding with "I wouldn't do anything differently" after getting sacked.

Seems like he's taking a similar path to what Mourinho, AVB and quite a few others have taken.

Didn't Ancelotti meet him whilst at Chelsea and has since taken him everywhere he has managed?

I remember seeing an interview with someone this season who said he in particular has helped Bale settle in at Madrid.

That's correct

Back