• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pakistani Fiddlers

I have a friend who is of Pakistani extraction, fairly modern however and she has a big bone to pick with men of her own race. She claims that almost every Pakistani boy she knows in the west midlands think white girls are easy trash and there to be used and abused until they are married. Apparently the situation is the same in Sweden as well when it comes to this. Its thoroughly disgusting to think that there are people like that out there. I wouldn't say this is racially motivated however they're not doing it because they "Hate" white girls but because their prejudices make them think that they are easy prey.

to be fair, looking at the state of some of the young white females in this country it's not hard to see where these idea's stem from - especially when you take in to account the cultural backgrounds of people from the arab world where women are almost kept under lock and key until they're married.

Lessons of Rochdale

It should not be ignored that all of those convicted on Tuesday come from the same community

Published at 12:01AM, May 10 2012
Faced with the glare of an uncomfortable truth, the powerful temptation is to avert oneÔÇÖs gaze and focus on shadows. So it is with the horrific story of a sex-grooming network in Rochdale, of which nine members were jailed on Tuesday.
Unquestionably, there is something terribly dysfunctional about British care homes. When institutions that house a nationwide total of 1,800 girls report 631 suspected cases of residents being sold for prostitution, then these are institutions with an institutional problem. Greater Manchester Police also emerge from this gruesome tale with far-reaching problems, including a failure of empathy and an unforgivable inclination to make problems disappear, rather than seek to solve them.
But the true scandal of Rochdale is not one of law enforcement or social services, however easy and comfortable it may be to pretend otherwise. It is the scandal of a group of people in which a grotesque and backward attitude to women was taken to a vile conclusion.
Eight of those convicted on Tuesday were of Pakistani heritage, with a ninth from Afghanistan. They hail from a sub-culture in which the abuse and trafficking of underage girls is considered to be starkly more mundane than is the British norm. This is the group in whose cars, homes and kebab shops this abuse occurred. It did not happen in another British community, or no particular community at all. It happened in this one.
Appearing in court, numerous defendants in this trial showed anger and bafflement, rather than shame. ÔÇ£You look at your community,ÔÇØ raged one 59-year-old, who was subsequently convicted. ÔÇ£WhereÔÇÖs the school? WhereÔÇÖs social services, whereÔÇÖs anybody else? Why does nobody care about them?ÔÇØ He was right that society failed in Rochdale, but displayed a cold lack of comprehension as to how. Society was not to blame. He was. What society failed to do was protect these girls from people like him.
This is a community issue, not a racial or religious one. The distinction is delicate and vital. There are more than two million Britons of Pakistani, Indian or Bangladeshi heritage. To describe the grooming of underage white girls as endemic among British Asians, as some have done, is a foul slur upon almost all of them. There are more than a million British Muslims; this is not their shame, either. Attention must focus on a far smaller subset of Muslims of largely Pakistani origin, which has hosted the normalisation of the intolerable.
Eight of those convicted were born in rural Pakistan and came to Britain as adults. Four have children of their own. Evident here is a chilling level of remove, and a retarded sexual morality no more developed than that of their young victims. In convicting, Judge Gerald Clifton did not consider their backgrounds irrelevant. The abuse of these girls was rendered acceptable, he noted, because they ÔÇ£were not of your community or religionÔÇØ.
ÔÇ£There is no excuse for this kind of criminality, whoever is involved in it, but I donÔÇÖt think it is a particular group of people,ÔÇØ said Keith Vaz, from the Home Affairs Select Committee. He is wrong. White men, acting alone, are responsible for the vast majority of sex offences in this country. But Rochdale showed a quite distinct pattern of abuse, albeit with the same devastating effect. Nobody can, or should, pretend otherwise.
The shame of Rochdale has already been exploited by those with a racist agenda, with protests outside court, and loathsome interventions by the British National Party and English Defence League. Such groups deserve no succour. But the fear of handing them facts that their bigotry may twist should not lead us to turn a blind eye to the background to these crimes and the problems on to which they shed light. Police and social services will continue to fail until they recognise what it is they are failing against.

If I was a parent then I wouldn't let my daughter go out at late times; Especially around town.

Parents have a major part to blame along with those sicko's.

If I was a parent then I wouldn't let my daughter go out at late times; Especially around town.

Parents have a major part to blame along with those sicko's.

I have seen with my own eyes, teenagers in care homes are given free reign. If it is their choice to go out and get tinkled then the carers are not allowed to stop them due to their rights. Very dangerous when the vast majority in care are 'vulnerable' to use their terminology. Even knowing the children are going to the off licence the carers can merely observe if they are able to, and cannot prevent them doing it. The system is failing and leads to cases such as the one in this thread. Whereas a parent can prevent this, carers cannot.

Actually, someone did bring the whole religion into it. Questioning the morals of millions of people because of what a few did.

And haven't you just proven my point? When you talk about abuse with White people it is not down to a typical White race way of living. But when it is Pakistani, you want their race made a big deal of?

I'm hoping the penny will drop soon, as you have been guilty of exactly the sort of thing I was highlighting. The study of White people would show it was due to individual circumstances which were unrelated to race. But when the Asian guys do it, it's their background, their culture is wrong etc etc

The only way you would have a point is if it was a common thing by the majority of this race. Then we could look at their culture as a whole, but it is clearly fudged up individuals. The same as it is for White people
I'm going to stop at this post as you wilfully misinterpret what people are saying. I have been saying that to profile these people you need to understand their cultural and social conditions. You're the one constantly mentioning race, I haven't used the word once. These men live in an environment where they despise the way in which some women in this country live. They are performing a type of hate crime by abusing these girls. Now, if this is not an isolated incident, as Leeds intimates, then in order to prevent further crimes in other towns you need to understand why these men are doing what they are doing. When it turns from the act of an individual to a group you automatically have a social group to profile and understand how to prevent. That's the only point I've made in this thread. You're on some crusade to point out racism that doesn't exist.

If you can't even understand that this is more a hate crime than a peadophile ring then there isn't even anything to discuss. Anyway, off to bed for me.

Good to see Chris Bryant MP (Labour)

6a00d83451b31c69e20148c6f14224970c-500wi

No. It's endemic in the Pakistani community in northern towns. A cultural issue of them thinking white women are fluffy bunnies cuddlings.

Well, I had a quick look back in the thread. Still not many relevant points made to me. People have gone way off track as to what they initially were saying. And sheikh seems to think the judge mentioning religion meant that you can question the morals of Islam. The judge clearly meant the religion was different to theirs, not that their religion caused them to do this - as SMN CLEARLY suggested. Oh and Sheikh sorry for ignoring the warning, but Ill do the same as everyone on this board and post to whoever I want, as long as it is within the rules of the forum.

But I do take issue with your above post. Its not just pakistani men that think northern white girls are fluffy bunnies cuddlings. Down south I think most white men think that as well. My friend is currently planning a weekend in Saudi Sportswashing Machine or Liverpool "for the slappers".

I'm going to stop at this post as you wilfully misinterpret what people are saying. I have been saying that to profile these people you need to understand their cultural and social conditions. You're the one constantly mentioning race, I haven't used the word once. These men live in an environment where they despise the way in which some women in this country live. They are performing a type of hate crime by abusing these girls. Now, if this is not an isolated incident, as Leeds intimates, then in order to prevent further crimes in other towns you need to understand why these men are doing what they are doing. When it turns from the act of an individual to a group you automatically have a social group to profile and understand how to prevent. That's the only point I've made in this thread. You're on some crusade to point out racism that doesn't exist.

If you can't even understand that this is more a hate crime than a peadophile ring then there isn't even anything to discuss. Anyway, off to bed for me.

Oh dear. That is just another off subject post anyway. But these men were convicted of grooming and sexual abuse. They werent convicted of racism or a hate crime. Its just weird to pretend its not sexually motivated, and just a classic example of the sort of thing I was highlighting in this thread, that people are coming up with all sorts of weird reasons due to their race.

And I really will leave the thread now because the posts are getting more and more bizarre. I dont really want to be involved with people like this.

Well, I had a quick look back in the thread. Still not many relevant points made to me. People have gone way off track as to what they initially were saying. And sheikh seems to think the judge mentioning religion meant that you can question the morals of Islam. The judge clearly meant the religion was different to theirs, not that their religion caused them to do this - as SMN CLEARLY suggested. Oh and Sheikh sorry for ignoring the warning, but Ill do the same as everyone on this board and post to whoever I want, as long as it is within the rules of the forum.

But I do take issue with your above post. Its not just pakistani men that think northern white girls are fluffy bunnies cuddlings. Down south I think most white men think that as well. My friend is currently planning a weekend in Saudi Sportswashing Machine or Liverpool "for the slappers".

Keep on making excuses.

Oh dear. That is just another off subject post anyway. But these men were convicted of grooming and sexual abuse. They werent convicted of racism or a hate crime. Its just weird to pretend its not sexually motivated, and just a classic example of the sort of thing I was highlighting in this thread, that people are coming up with all sorts of weird reasons due to their race.

And I really will leave the thread now because the posts are getting more and more bizarre. I dont really want to be involved with people like this.

Don't fudgeng respond to posts then you gimp.

Take your own advice eh? Plenty of slags in your neck of the woods I reckon.

Second case from Sky

Nine men have been arrested in connection with a suspected second child grooming case in Rochdale - just days after a gang of the same number were jailed for the sexual exploitation of young girls in the town.

Greater Manchester Police do not believe the two cases are linked - but have said the fresh probe stems from the previous investigation.

During that inquiry, 47 potential victims were interviewed, five of whom eventually gave evidence.

The alleged new victim is understood to be one of those 47 girls questioned by police in relation to the first probe.

The alleged abuse is believed to have taken place over a six-year period from 2005 to 2011 when the girl was in her teens.

The suspects, who are of Asian and Afro-Caribbean descent, are not thought to be known to each other.

The ethnicity and age of the alleged victim have not been released.

The most recent arrests took place on May 4 when two men, aged 24 and 26, were held on suspicion of sexual activity with a child.

A GMP spokesman said the arrests were the result of an inquiry into the sexual exploitation of a teenage girl who was described as "extremely vulnerable".

"In total nine men have been arrested aged between 24 and 38-years-old, on suspicion of sexual activity with a child," he said.

"They have been bailed pending further inquiries."

Last week, nine men were jailed for a combined total of 77 years for grooming girls as young as 13 for sex.

One girl was forced to have sex with 20 men in one night when she was drunk.

The gang members - all from Pakistan apart from one from Afghanistan - were sentenced at Liverpool Crown Court and blasted for their "lust and greed" by Judge Gerald Clifton.

They were convicted of conspiracy to engage in sexual activity with children under the age of 16 and other sexual offences including rape and trafficking for sexual exploitation.

One who was seen as the ringleader, a 59-year-old who cannot be named for legal reasons, was jailed for a total of 19 years.

After the men were sentenced, GMP's Chief Constable Peter Fahy said there had been "a number of arrests" in other sexual abuse cases and that there were "a number of other trials pending".

He said details of those other arrests or inquiries could not be given for operational reasons.

Rochdale MP Simon Danczuk said: "There have been some who've said this is a one-off case but I have consistently said I believe it to be a wider problem and that's why I am pleased to see the police acting.

"We've seen inspiring bravery shown by victims in the recent trial.

"I hope the heavy sentences imposed will encourage other victims to speak out because this crime is being taken very seriously and we need to send out the clearest message that this behaviour will not be tolerated in Rochdale or anywhere else."

White girl or sure.

I'm surprised they mentioned the ethnicity of the suspects. Wouldn't want to confirm preconceptions would we?

But I do take issue with your above post. Its not just pakistani men that think northern white girls are fluffy bunnies cuddlings. Down south I think most white men think that as well. My friend is currently planning a weekend in Saudi Sportswashing Machine or Liverpool "for the slappers".[/QUOTE]
--------------------------------------------

Massive difference between shagging an 18+ year old who is game for it and a 13 year old who is drugged and tinkled off her nut. Get real.

Back