• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Premier League Matches Thread

Makes yesterdays result seem worse imo, we'd be well placed again in the race for fourth. Liverpool won't **** up too many more times

Really?
With Skrtel and Toure often appearing, fouls and mistakes are never too far away.

Mignolet has...something about him which means I always sense the possibility of a major brain-fart at any point, regardless of how well he is playing.

Funny that we are trying our best to feck up our CL chances but other teams are trying their best to keep us in it. Never thought Liverpool will drop points to WBA but they did. We are still only 3 points from the 4th place which is amazing. With the way Suarez has been performing, Liverpool should have run away with the 4th place by now.

Last edited:
WoSUGUP.jpg

ManU's run of poor results actually started when they lost to us at home for the first time since 1989 under Ferguson last season. I am convinced Ferguson decided to retire because of that.:lol:

Last edited:
Really looking forward to tonight's game. I have a feeling Chelsea might JUST go for this. If they had beaten West Ham, then I doubt they would have, but I don't think Mourinho will want to look publicly like a hypocrite after criticising the way West Ham played, despite himself doing the same things against big clubs his whole career.

I hope City smash them.

Really looking forward to tonight's game. I have a feeling Chelsea might JUST go for this. If they had beaten West Ham, then I doubt they would have, but I don't think Mourinho will want to look publicly like a hypocrite after criticising the way West Ham played, despite himself doing the same things against big clubs his whole career.

I hope City smash them.

I hear what you are saying but Mourinho will do what he thinks will serve him best, even if that is a rearguard action. What he says to the press and what he does are not linked that much IMO.
I wouldn't give a fook about this match at all except a Chelsea win might benefit Arsenal, so I guess a win for City is the lesser of two evils.

I feel Chelsea will set up and play to not lose this game first and foremost, maybe hope for a goal from a set piece, Jose parking his big blue bus yet again

would be great, should that happen, if one of the journos after the game pick him up on it

I just don't get Mourinho.

he sells Mata and then doesnt even go and play Oscar.

Horses for courses as the saying goes.

Obviously set up to work their socks off and counter attack. The pace and dynamism along with defensive solidity of Willian, Hazard, Ramires, Eto'o (and Luiz) preferred to stop City and be suited to play on the break. Makes a lot of sense, Oscar will probably be first choice for 90%+ of matches.

Classic Mourinho really. Playing for the result, willing to drop whoever doesn't suit the particular game plan. Ruthless.

Back