• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

[tweet]488088696772493312[/tweet]

They will, hopefully, fall foul of FFP if they keep this up.

They've only spent £18m on Fernando, Caballero and Sagna thus far.

Mangala, at the reported £32m, would bring their total up to £50m. They don't need much else. And I'm sure there'll be quite a few sales of unwanted fringe players. So they'll easily meet their restricted net transfer spend of £49m.

They've only spent £18m on Fernando, Caballero and Sagna thus far.

Mangala, at the reported £32m, would bring their total up to £50m. They don't need much else. And I'm sure there'll be quite a few sales of unwanted fringe players. So they'll easily meet their restricted net transfer spend of £49m.

But what are their wages like? Nasri has signed a new 5-year deal, I'm pretty certain he hasn't taken a cut.

But what are their wages like? Nasri has signed a new 5-year deal, I'm pretty certain he hasn't taken a cut.

Don't they get about a billion £s a year from their sponsorship deal with Etihad since they're owned by the same family or whatever? ;)

Stunned at peoples thoughts on Arsenal again, like some were tipping them for the title last year and what happened ? They finished 4th and, if Fergie had stayed just one more season, they would probably have missed out on the champions league spot altogether. Wenger has'nt won the title or even finished second in the last ten years. That wont change next season.

Came second in 04/05 though.

[tweet]488088696772493312[/tweet]

They will, hopefully, fall foul of FFP if they keep this up.

They will flog Rodwell and maybe someone like Garcia and possibly a striker too. Their income will also be going up don't forget with the new tv deal and winning the league.

Think we'll be back to the usual top four this season, with Manure buying their way back in, **** strengthening and business as usual for the two cash drugged clubs.

It will be very hard to break the monopoly, that's for sure. Hopefully we'll be up there.

Assuming Khedira is going.. Would Rodriguez and Kroos in and Di Maria and Khedira out be good business?

It will be as far as Madrid are concerned, as what they care about is branding and marketability. The players ability wise are about the same level, but Di Maria and Khedira are more unsung hero types (i think Di Maria is exceptional BTW, but he just never seems to get the credit he deserves, even in this world cup where i think he has been Argentina's best player), whereas Rodriguez and Kroos are two of the world cup's most celebrated players and are two of the 'in' players at this moment in time.

They'll be being sold to the next rung down of clubs in a few years time.

Madrid retain a core of 'galacticos' and so they'll keep Ronaldo, Bale and local heroes like Ramos.

The rest of their squad just get 'rotated' in and out.

They're pretty much swapping like for like all the time but its all about maintaining the image of Real Madrid as a club that spends big on star players every summer, encourages the marketing, keeps them in the news, keeps shirt sales going through the roof etc

Have to say though, if all rumours come to pass:

.................Falcao

Ronaldo......Rodriguez.........Bale

..........Kroos........Alonso

Real Madrid are going to be pretty invincible on FIFA 15 :)

Have to say though, if all rumours come to pass:

.................Falcao

Ronaldo......Rodriguez.........Bale

..........Kroos........Alonso

Real Madrid are going to be pretty invincible on FIFA 15 :)

What about Luka?!

Back