• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OT Whisky Nose rant

Why is it fashionable to hate Ferguson ?

He is a great manager, seems a decent bloke and more often than not is completely right - just as he is in this case.

I think what has annoyed him most is he has obviously helped Pardew out in the past (apparently most managers ring fergie for help) and then seen him try to stitch him up.

Absolutely agree.

I spent a couple of hours with him by chance during a World Cup and he was superb, a lovely bloke who really loved his football. Refused all offers to buy him a drink, wouldn't have it, insisted on getting the drinks in, and told me more about the inner-workings of football in just under three hours than I'd ever heard prior. By contrast, I have heard from some that Pardew is an arrogant 'love myself' dingdonghead. No, I agree, Fergie is excellent value, and I always get the impression he'd fight just as hard wherever he was manager!

\o/ I fudging love Sir Alex! He was probably a tad harsh on this occasion, but you can't help but admire the master at work.

This!

=D>

I was delighted that for the first time in a few seasons he did not patronize us this season; it's when he doesn't patronize you that you know he's a bit more afraid of you...

Back