• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Orbital - Brixton Academy + Real Ale pubs near Vauxall / Stycokwell

thanks for the other boozers chaps, sure I'll be that way again.

Ref Prodigy, I'm early 40s.. saw them twice in 2010, once outside and once in (NIA /Brum). Thought they were better inside, still great live, complete mixture of ages as you would expect. Underworld and Orbital in the last 12 months still edge it for me, but Prod still top notch and full of energy!

My legs are covered in bruises and I have a cut on my ear that I didn't realise I had until I woke up this morning

Im going tonight - on way actually.

I am but I am not looking forward to it. Theyre gonna come on at midnight - no way to get home. May need to find a midnight innkeeper and fudge her. ok that wont happen but just find somewhere to crash at

that's the trouble with that venue; orbital were scheduled to start at 11pm originally, so we booked into the comfort inn, vauxall, which is 1 mile away. As it turned out, they came on at 9:45, could have missed it if mate didnt check his iphone.

I think im going Prodigy on Thursday at O2 - anyone seen them? I saw them ages and ages ago but I was a 22 yr old... now im 31 not sure whether it is up my street anymore.

GHod know what mayhem will ensure over there.

I saw The Prodigy at Brixton Academy in 2008 plus at the MK Bowl for their Warrior's Dance Festival in 2010 and they were excellent both times, although recovery times from moshing are not as quick as when I was in my 20s. Wish I could've made it to one of this year's gigs too.

Back