• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Spurs vs Woolwich Nomads

Not that nervous (not until kickoff), but time is moving so slowly. Have resorted to cleaning the apartment. Gonna need a beer soon.

ha, just rewired a power socket in the den

feeling rough today, flu like without the head cold, wonder if it's just stress

don't think I can drink today

Arrrghhhh! It doesn't get any bigger than this! I honestly think we'll win the league IF we win today.

We can end Arsenal's title chances, end Wenger's reign and push ourselves onto become champions - all from this 95mins.

For me it has to be...

Hugo

Walker Toby Wimmer Rose

Dier Dembele

Lamela Ali Eriksen

Kane

The first goal is absolutely MASSIVE!!!!!

The North London Derby, the game I look out for as soon as the fixtures come out. The game I look forward to throughout the season. The game I don't stop thinking about from after the previous Premier League game up to the kick off.

But ...... once the match starts it is the game I don't want to watch. tense, nervous, biting my fingers, grinding my teeth, we must not lose, hate Arsenal, hate Sol Campbell, hate Thierry Henry, hate Walcott, hate Tony Adams in fact hate them all! just want the game to end and us to win. Will take a draw but we must not lose. Why do I put myself through this every year but I know when the fixtures come out it will again be the game I will first look out for.

Can see this being a tough match as Arsenal badly need a win. But if we want to stay in the title race, we badly need to win this match as well. Performance is not really important as long as we can score and win ! Hope we will get that all-important win to improve our chances to win the league title !

Indeed. They appear to have a better knack of being victorious in must-win games than us and its time we 'bucked the trend' and what a bigger day/match to do it

100% waiting for kick-off when you are not there is worse than being there, or at least en-route.

Time flies during the game at the ground, whereas watching from afar that clock is a tortoise when you go a goal up and a greyhound when a goal down

Thats what im worried about. Cant see them losing 4 games in a row.

Im going for a 1-1 draw.

Walcott & Eriksen

I hate these games, sometimes enjoy the result obviously, but the game itself, hell

Same here. You know it's not good for the heart. Pure fudging stress and fear and anger and nervousness, occasional joy, pure madness. Considering the circumstances, today's game is just unwatchable.

I hate these games, sometimes enjoy the result obviously, but the game itself, hell

Same here. Frankly, I enjoyed watching us more when we were a mid table team in the late 1990s and early 2000s. That time only looked forward to see us play and score goals while results and league position were meaningless ! Since we started to set a top 4 target in the mid 2000s, it has been pressure watching us play everytime !

ha, just rewired a power socket in the den

feeling rough today, flu like without the head cold, wonder if it's just stress

don't think I can drink today

I swapped shifts at work so I have today off. Been cleaning the kitchen. I'm agitated to phuck, still 2 hours til kick off!

There was no point to this post...

Don't know why, but I don't have any feeling at all about today. Before City I was so nervous I almost shat myself, but I had a feeling we might beat them.
This time I feel nothing! Zip! Zero! Everything is set up for us, with Arsenals injuries and bad form, so I'm expecting them to strike back with a vengeance.

Any latest info yet ?

Hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality. We need to be more ruthless in front of goal and try to score from whatever chances we get. Let's hope we will get the all important win to move into the top of the league !

Arrrghhhh! It doesn't get any bigger than this! I honestly think we'll win the league IF we win today.

We can end Arsenal's title chances, end Wenger's reign and push ourselves onto become champions - all from this 95mins.

For me it has to be...

Hugo

Walker Toby Wimmer Rose

Dier Dembele

Lamela Ali Eriksen

Kane

The first goal is absolutely MASSIVE!!!!!
Actually iirc the team that has scored first has not won the game in the last 4-5 years.

Was anyone listening to Piers Morgan just now on BT sport? The man talks so much sense to be fair and he's 100% spot on about Wenger. Pleasure to listen to him tbh

Back