• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Spurs vs Didn't Swansea used to be good?

not that I'm one to boo, but it's not done in attempt to improve performance of a third party, merely a release of frustration, there is no logic behind it

if a person is predisposed to vent in such a way, then expecting them not to boo, is like expecting chich not to get a lob on everytime he traverses the ambrosia aisle in waitrose

not that I'm one to boo, but it's not done in attempt to improve performance of a third party, merely a release of frustration, there is no logic behind it

if a person is predisposed to vent in such a way, then expecting them not to boo, is like expecting chich not to get a lob on everytime he traverses the ambrosia aisle in waitrose

williams.jpg

Its something I have never done, booing your own team is counter productive and I will never understand fans who have paid good money being stupid enough to do so. How the hell is that supposed to make them play better. o_O
I do agree, but I must admit - I booed the team off after that 5-0 mauling at home to Liverpool. That was truly abysmal.

AVB was sacked the next day.

We always seems to enjoy doing everything the hard way. This was supposed to be one of the less difficult of our remaining matches. But we made the hard work of it. For all our domination, we should have won this match comfortably. Instead we conceded first and were forced to endure long tense period before scoring 2 late goals to win. This match shows all our remaining matches will be very difficult ones for us.

We must have set a record of sorts as we had 34 shots on goal and almost all our players had goal scoring chances, including the 3 subs. Amazingly, except for Lloris, Alderweireld and Wimmer, the rest had atleast 1 chance to score. Unfortunately, most of our shots were direct to the goalie and it made him look much better than he was. Atleast we managed to score the 2 goals to stay in touch with Leicester.

Credit to Chadli and Rose for scoring the all-important goals. It would have been daylight robbery for Swansea, had we not scored for all our chances. It is nice to see us winning league matches without Kane scoring. We had relied too much on Kane for the goals until recently. Unfortunately for us, Kane seems to be out of form now, wasting atleast 2 chances to score. Similiarly we had many other chances to score including the one-on-one chance for Son which he should have scored from. Eriksen was unlucky not to score as his excellent freekick was saved on the line by the goalie.

Apart from the goal scorers, we have to thank Lloris for this win. He pulled off 2 world class saves to keep us in the game. Thought our defenders were too slow in this match as Swansea had too many chances to score. Felt they were also too slow to react for Swansea's goal. Maybe they were tired after playing against Fiorentina in the EL. Similiarly thought we lacked the quality of Dembele in midfield as we were badly looking for the equalizer. Atleast we managed to get all the 3 points !

This match proves we cannot take any teams lightly in our remaining matches. We could have lost valuable points if we had not won. But it was great to get our 6th consecutive league win. Hope we can keep on winning until we reach the top of the league !

We always seems to enjoy doing everything the hard way. This was supposed to be one of the less difficult of our remaining matches. But we made the hard work of it. For all our domination, we should have won this match comfortably. Instead we conceded first and were forced to endure long tense period before scoring 2 late goals to win. This match shows all our remaining matches will be very difficult ones for us.

We must have set a record of sorts as we had 34 shots on goal and almost all our players had goal scoring chances, including the 3 subs. Amazingly, except for Lloris, Alderweireld and Wimmer, the rest had atleast 1 chance to score. splendidly, most of our shots were direct to the goalie and it made him look much better than he was. Atleast we managed to score the 2 goals to stay in touch with Leicester.

Credit to Chadli and Rose for scoring the all-important goals. It would have been daylight robbery for Swansea, had we not scored for all our chances. It is nice to see us winning league matches without Kane scoring. We had relied too much on Kane for the goals until recently. splendidly for us, Kane seems to be out of form now, wasting atleast 2 chances to score. Similiarly we had many other chances to score including the one-on-one chance for Son which he should have scored from. Eriksen was unlucky not to score as his excellent freekick was saved on the line by the goalie.

Apart from the goal scorers, we have to thank Lloris for this win. He pulled off 2 world class saves to keep us in the game. Thought our defenders were too slow in this match as Swansea had too many chances to score. Felt they were also too slow to react for Swansea's goal. Maybe they were tired after playing against Fiorentina in the EL. Similiarly thought we lacked the quality of Dembele in midfield as we were badly looking for the equalizer. Atleast we managed to get all the 3 points !

This match proves we cannot take any teams lightly in our remaining matches. We could have lost valuable points if we had not won. But it was great to get our 6th consecutive league win. Hope we can keep on winning until we reach the top of the league !

And then what ? Start losing !!!!!;)

Not heard from shaney for a while.

Not usually one to drag up old posts to make a point, but... Well. Sometimes I am :)

Shaney's last post to date came in October:

Absolute rubbish. I've said if before, but when will people see this is poch's level, he just isnt good enough to get any better out of us, then what we saw today. Stands there staring out onto the pitch with simply no clue what to do. And because he has no clue what to do he simply does nothing.

The fawning knee jerk comments after Emirates Marketing Project were, as predicted, hilarious. Of course some players did'nt peform well and Kane is simply gone at the moment, but Poch is simply not capable of motivating, inspiring or coaching these players to a better level. This is it. What you are watching is as good as it gets. Dont expect more because under Poch it aint coming.

One can at the same time understand his lengthy absence and not miss his negativity one iota...

Not usually one to drag up old posts to make a point, but... Well. Sometimes I am :)

One can at the same time understand his lengthy absence and not miss his negativity one iota...

Is there enough humble pie in the world that he could consume to return?

That post had to be a tinkle-take, as in he was laughing/crying at his own abject negativity.

Back