• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ××××× TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS VS Villa ×××××××

Knowing Poch and his hatred of orthodox wingers and the the way Villa play 3 in central midfield i suspect the formation is actually real narrow like this

Lloris.
Naughton, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose.
Capoue
Mason, Eriksen
Chadli
Soldado, Adebayor​

Is there some kind of weather anomaly that prevents the sun from coming through? Only been there once and it was around New Year's, but it was just so cold and dark.

it's always like that up north

ade starts, I'm off to slit my wrists

I didn't think Poch would change much. And to be fair the front 4 have been improving game by game as you would expect, Lamella has certainly been the weakest link and so makes sense for him to be dropped. Of course Kane should be in for Ade but baby steps maybe...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

well we know what happened to the last coach who didn;t want ade to start.

whatever, anything might be an improvement from the dross we've been dishing out lately in the league. COYS.

and poch had better have a good Plan B and subs.

Knowing Poch and his hatred of orthodox wingers and the the way Villa play 3 in central midfield i suspect the formation is actually real narrow like this

Lloris.
Naughton, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose.
Capoue
Mason, Eriksen
Chadli
Soldado, Adebayor​

Checking they way they presented the team on twitter
"#THFC team: Lloris, Naughton, Kaboul (c), Vertonghen, Rose; Capoue, Chadli, Eriksen, Mason; Adebayor, Soldado #COYS"
I really think its a diamond. Why else would Capoue be the first referenced midfielder.

Like koeman?

i'm a fan of Poch and think he'll eventually get it right but there are managers out there who do not need a season to get the team playing how they want.

difficult to prove or disprove but maybe it was easier for Koeman to follow Poch because of teh system Poch employed last year. I think its certainly fair to say that last year we had AVB playing the most negative way possible and then 6 months of Tactics Tim playing a non-system or certainly a way which is different to Poch, meaning Poch had less to build on when he arrived

Back