• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ××××× TOTTENHAM HOTSPURS VS Villa ×××××××

Exactly. Hold on to this and we're above Man U, level with Liverpool.....Poch needs time and a CM and a CB

it runs deeper than that. we have already lost to the likes of west brom and Saudi Sportswashing Machine, drawn with sunderland and scraped a blag against villa.

we are definitely in for a long hard season, looking over our shoulders rather than forwards i would venture.

i hope im wrong of course.

We were rubbish, they were rubbisher (just about with a man fewer)...sums that game up...
We need a lot of players though..

a win like this does wonders. its a superb win for us.

plus it hopefully means no more ade and capoue.

A very Sherwood type performance here today pleased with the win but this team as utter rubbish.

None of that blame would I lay at the managers door either.

it runs deeper than that. we have already lost to the likes of west brom and Saudi Sportswashing Machine, drawn with sunderland and scraped a blag against villa.

we are definitely in for a long hard season, looking over our shoulders rather than forwards i would venture.

i hope im wrong of course.

As I've said on multiple occasions on this thread the focus should be on next season not this. Poch needs time and a couple players. Judge him this time next year

Back