• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - Tottenham vs Wolves ***

No I'm not but i don't confuse not playing well with not deserving to win/pick up points.

You said we were lucky to win, we weren't.
We were, Wolves put a couple just past the post and should have scored when Jimenez practically walked through our whole defence.

Think people should look at all the results across the board before focusing on our performances - Leeds putting 3 past Chelsea, Liverpool drawing first 2, City 2-1 down at Saudi Sportswashing Machine (at time of writing) and them lot actually winning 3 in a row. Takes a month or so for teams to get into strides and find some consistency, for signings to embed and to review how teams are playing with the new signings. We are doing ok, wolves result and performance was good and rusty as expected but we picking up results, let’s see how we step up.

Are you actually having a laugh? How are close shots any different to good chances?

I'll take it to an extreme to make the point - someone pulls off a cracking shot from 50 yards out that just sails past the post. Now that was a shot that was close to going in but not a great chance to score from

Xg measure how good a chance was. We had an xg of 1.7, they had an xg of 0.6. We had the better chances.

In fairness it doesn't measure shots off target, but I'm confident if the chances he is talking about were on target they wouldn't have drastically changed the xg rating of the game, neither were gilt edged chances

In fairness it doesn't measure shots off target, but I'm confident if the chances he is talking about were on target they wouldn't have drastically changed the xg rating of the game, neither were gilt edged chances

Didn't realise that. Thats a bit brick.

If they were on target they were in the goal.

Back