• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham vs West Ham ***

Yep. Bench is pretty uninspiring. Apart from Little Tommy we have two full backs, an ageing CB, a young ballwinner who a lot of us doubt and a guy who hasnt had much game time at all this season

The important thing is that we have bale in our team. This is a huge game for us. West ham and fat sam are bastards and i pray we win which for some reason i think we will. ade and lennon to score. 2-1. nolan for them

COYS!

His performance last week merited the drop, and I hope he's sweating it.

Where is Younes?

I did read on here that he was back in training. Havent seen it confirmed on the OS though, still have a feeling we wont see him again this season

One doesn't like to be over confidence and under-estimate the opposition, but that West Ham team is filled to the brim with technically poor and slow footballers and we really should smash them to pieces.

If this is the best of those available then so be. Would like to Holtby and Dembele interchanging tonight - think Dembele might score again tonight. My one worry is that its not the freshest of teams we put out but in AVB we trust.

Our boys need to be up for this! COYS

i dont think AVB can help his throat issues tbh. if we win tonight though i dont care if he never utters another word!

Proof that Jan Vertonghen is more effective in central defence...

P0179_zps185bd80d.png

Last edited:
He has been training for 2 weeks now

Cheers for the update Mark. Thought I read something, didnt realise it had been 2 weeks though.

Think Arsenal may be too soon, as this season we dont seem to be rushing players back like we have done in the past. Which looks to have done those players good. I'm hoping we dont hear about a breakdown in training in the next week,
fingers crossed he could be in the squad for Liverpool

see, this is where I feel Bale needs to stick to the left. He has the beating of Demel EVERY TIME.

With West Ham, I have no doubt they'll block out the centre, keep men deep so Bale roaming or being central won't be too effective.

see, this is where I feel Bale needs to stick to the left. He has the beating of Demel EVERY TIME.

With West Ham, I have no doubt they'll block out the centre, keep men deep so Bale roaming or being central won't be too effective.

Wouldnt surprise me if he is the victim of two bonecrunchers in the opening five minutes

2.32 - Tottenham have taken 2.32 points per PL game with Dembélé in the side this season, compared to 0.57 without him. Catalyst.

Back