• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Vs Sunderland Monday 7th 20:00**

This will be the night when our fans should show the watching millions how we love this club, but I have a feeling that many will take the opportunity to embarrass themselves and the club. Win, lose or draw I'll support the team

Like it. Popping down oursleves for this one, bagged a couple of days off work. Barring any unforseen events will be doing 5 of the last 6. Gluttorns for punishment arent we?

Welcome to Break Duck Lane.

And if that meant that TS was fired the morning after, I would be happy with that. Like our other remaining games, this one counts for nothing. The best way of preparing for next season, is to get a proper manager in

And if that meant that TS was fired the morning after, I would be happy with that. Like our other remaining games, this one counts for nothing. The best way of preparing for next season, is to get a proper manager in

And who would that be? Which of the good managers would come in now, with 5 games left?

And who would that be? Which of the good managers would come in now, with 5 games left?

Good evening everybody

_55648312_pleat.jpg

I am so disintereseted and disconnected from the club I don't really care at the moment... Never have I seen a team who give so few ****s...

I didnt even smile when siggy smahed home a last min winner vs southampton, I didnt even both with the pool game!

monday night I will probably catch up on 24 ready for the new season

1.0 spurs or 1.1

coys?

I'm worried there might be something wrong with me and the wife, we're looking forward to this match

Dead right. I look forward to watching Spurs every time they play.

Whingey ****ers are so disinterested they come on here to tell us of their lack of interest.

Apart from dirty gooner lurkers I'm sure every poster on here supports the club. However it's hard to get behind a team when half the players themselves don't seem to care.

-------------------------Lloris------------------------

Kaboul----------Dawson----Chiriches---------Rose

------------------------Sandro-----------------------

Townsend-------------Eriksen-------------Dembele

-------------------Kane-------Adebayor-------------

3-1 (Kane, Adebayor, Eriksen), (Johnson for them)

-------------------------Lloris------------------------

Kaboul----------Dawson----Chiriches---------Rose

------------------------Sandro-----------------------

Townsend-------------Eriksen-------------Dembele

-------------------Kane-------Adebayor-------------

3-1 (Kane, Adebayor, Eriksen), (Johnson for them)

I would go with that, except Chadli on the left for Dembele

I would go with that, except Chadli on the left for Dembele

Was thinking Chadli but thought Dembele would be a better option to help out Rose defensively as he's ****! :lol: Johnson will probably play on that wing so need to stop him as he's really their only threat.

Sunderland bottom of the league with only one point from their last 6 games. We all know how his will end.

Back