• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham vs. Stoke

Didn't score at home to Arsenal.
Didn't score at home to Chelsea.
Didn't score at home to Man Utd
Didn't score at home to Emirates Marketing Project.

Score within 4 minutes against Spurs.

That's right they don't score against the TOP sides nothing to see here.

replay shows nzonzi passing bale right in front of his face just before he headed it in. my guess is that it was bale's area to mark.

Watching the replay - there were FOUR OR FIVE free men. We did not move with them. Appalling. We were completely static as they got goal side. Awful.

Watching the replay, how the hell did we not mark the scorer? Nobody followed him, Ade, Bale, both ball watching. Very, very poor.

I really doubt Nzonzi was Parker's man, he's fudging huge for gods sake.

In fact, Nzonzi runs past both Adebayor and Bale and the man who is standing closest to the freekick taker makes no effort to move to try to clear it at the near post (that may have been Parker).

4 Stoke players ended up free of any Spurs man by the time he gets his header in.

replay shows nzonzi passing bale right in front of his face just before he headed it in. my guess is that it was bale's area to mark.

Ade was marking Nzonzi before it was taken. Then Ade lost him and Nzonzi ran past Bale. So its mainly Ade's fault though Bale could have reacted

Walker must stop these cross field passes it costs us possession and even a goal against Liverpool. Having said that verts gave up a bit easily no? 90th minute I could understand but 14th?

Back