• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

--OMT-- TOTTENHAM vs Notlob

You know what... forget the league until the next game. I'm all about the cup now. FOCUS on the cup.

SPUUUUUUUURS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO WEMBLEY!!! COYS.

Lets enjoy the cup and get behind the team

Van der Vaart eyes Wembley

Tottenham playmaker wants to avoid cup replay against Bolton

Last Updated: March 13, 2012 12:47pm

The midfielder was set to step out at Wembley for the first time in the Netherlands' friendly against England last month, but an injury forced him to pull out of the match.

But a win over Bolton on Saturday would send Spurs into the FA Cup semi-final and Van der Vaart is eager to get there at the first time of asking without the headache of a replay adding to their already congested fixture list.

"Wembley is a special stadium and because I missed the friendly against England I've never played there," Van der Vaart told the club's official website.

"It's always difficult in the FA Cup, but we will play at home against Bolton so we'll be strong and we have a good chance of making the semi-finals and playing at Wembley."

And, having already beaten Bolton 3-0 at White Hart Lane this season, Tottenham will be favourites to progress, although the 29-year-old is taking nothing for granted.

"It won't make a difference on Saturday," he said. "It's a separate game and we have to win, we don't want a replay."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11675/7592845/Van-der-Vaart-eyes-Wembley

This is a good opportunity to boost confidence. Harry should therefore pick a near first choice team. Bugger squad rotation this time around!

Gary.

On thing is for certain - if play two strikers refusing to press the defenders and and 2 banks of 4 behind who don't see the benefit of pressing the 2nd balls hard, we'll have Everton all over again.

Bolton or Real Madrid - it will make no difference.

anyone checked out who's reffing us on saturday ?

only howard webb with foy as 4th official

seems everyone's taking the tinkle out of us at the moment :-({|=

anyone checked out who's reffing us on saturday ?

only howard webb with foy as 4th official

seems everyone's taking the tinkle out of us at the moment :-({|=

Are you serious? You couldn't have picked two more error prone bellendz if you tried.

You could attempt to, but you'd be unsuccessful.

I may have to review my prediction to Bolton running out 2-0 winners, after we've had 2 goals disallowed and Parker sent off. Bale injured in the first five minutes following a (what the commentator describes as a) 'Clumsy' challenge from Kevin Davies.

It also goes without saying that Jaskelinnen or that ginger bloke has the game of his life, and some complete no-mark making his debut will score both their goals and get the MoM bottle.:rolleyes:

Arhh, I hate football. Don't think I'll bother watching now.

3 Tottenham Hotspur FC v Bolton Wanderers FC Saturday 17 March (5.30pm)
Referee Howard Webb
Assistant Referees Peter Kirkup & Michael Mullarkey
Fourth Official Christopher Foy

look what one of the linesmen's called too ! let's hope he doesn't live up to his name :ross:

Bolton fan at work told me they are sending a second string side, but Kevin Davies will start. Insists he isnt winding me up, but not 100% sure

Cudicini

Walker
Kaboul
Gallas
BAE

Parker
Livermore
Modric

Rafa
Bad Ade
Bale

With the guys we have available, i'm sticking to the formation we have at norwich. Defence plays for itself, in MF Livermore to anchor Parker and mods to play box to box. In Attack bale on the left rafa on the right, farkin' run araaand a bit, simples!

Still shedloads of seats available. Hopefeully now its gone to General sale we might see a run of them but right now I think its going to be around 33,000-34,000

Back