• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham vs Man U***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Was a penalty lads.

Probably, but you couldn't see clearly from the replays that there was an actual stamp or if Sissoko stomped down right next to Rashford's foot. And it wasn't the impact that brought him down, Rashford fell over a split second later when he could've easily kept going if he wanted to.

If there is footage clearly showing that Sissoko stomped on Rashford's foot, we should be shown it - if nothing else to stop speculation.

I was fuming to myself about how the fudge Sissoko sits there at half time, takes in 15 minutes of instructions about what to do... then run straight on the pitch and trips someone up in the box.

then I remembered the champions league final.

He had 6 weeks build up to that and it only took 15 seconds to fudge it all up.

He’s just a poor Footballer

Probably, but you couldn't see clearly from the replays that there was an actual stamp or if Sissoko stomped down right next to Rashford's foot. And it wasn't the impact that bought him down, Rashford fell over a split second later when he could've easily kept going if he wanted to.

If there is footage clearly showing that Sissoko stomped on Rashford's foot, we should be shown it - if nothing else to stop speculation.

Had the ref not given it I doubt it would have been overturned, football equivalent of umpires call

We need to get control of the midfield. We aren't maintaining possession nor stopping them from playing through us.

Back