• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Everton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i thought Carra was a Liverpool man, yet here he is urging on Everton to get the winner. Such an absolute clam. Shouldn't be anywhere near a commentary box.
But the clam just called the dive. Even a stopped rooster tells the right time twice a day

a sub at 101 minutes when you are down to 10 men .. fudging brilliant management as usual.

Can't wait to understand how the players fudged over poor Poch again ...

Horrific fudging performance. Son's indiscipline cost us that game. fudging dumb challenge and all the contrition in the world doesn't change that. He lost his discipline after the elbow.

Not sure where we go now. Needed to win that and we looked pretty fudging septic again.

Just bizarre.
All of it.
Atkinson cannot do what he did. I think Son would’ve been subbed and if we’d been sharp, and seen him distraught like that, we’d have subbed him immediately as is our right. With 11 men we see that out.

Really not trying to be funny Steff, but why?

This is exactly what we get from him these days.

What is stunning is that Poch keeps picking him.

Come on Nayim .. poor Poch, Eriksen forced him to pick him, forced him to leave him on the field until 101 minutes, forced him not to re-align the team and not see the game out ..

Nothing is ever Poch's fault ...

I don't want Poch sacked, but we need to just see some sort of intent, in my opinion. Drop fudging Eriksen, for one. Just ... he's clearly not in it anymore, got his head elsewhere, a team struggling don't need players like that. We need hungry players. Get some youngsters in just to show some of the seniors who obviously don't give a fudge what it means to not give a fudge. There needs to be consequences for actions. You play brick for this long, you're out of the team. fudging hell.

Lo Celso to start next game. Sess too. Why not? We don't need the dross brick out there. We need players that want to prove themselves for the manager.

Back