• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT: Tottenham vs Everton

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whenever I see Eriksen taking a set piece I get this MASSIVE SURGE of confidence and anticipation, I sit closer to the TV and know for a fact it is either going in, or cannoning back off the woodwork. That guy has a cannon of a foot, deadly accuracy and fire in his heart.

That was the Eriksen of three years ago you were thinking of.

Son your replacement striker for the last few seasons.

Makes sense then to play him not only wide, but on the side where he's least effective.

Moura is best through the middle as well so it's one or the other.

Son is better out wide than Moura is so it's justifiable.

I know Eriksen is playing poorly but Dele seems immune to the criticism here. He's been equally poor if not moreso. Eriksen has at least been involved (and fudged up) some attacks, Dele has........the sum total of f all.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

To think a little more than five months ago we were preparing for the CL final. Now we look pedestrian at Goodison park.

I'm sure I can't be the only one with slightly higher hopes for this season than the dross we're seeing tonight.

Well yeah that's what I meant the shape doesn't suit the personnel but you're right I should have worded it differently.

The Lo Celso situation I'm finding very puzzling. Does he not rate the player? Why sign him in that case. Does he feel he still doesn't match his fitness demands which strikes me as ridiculous.

I've not been one to slate Poch directly but this is somewhat maddening.

Yeah sorry, was agreeing with you not arguing, could maybe have worded better myself!

The Lo Celso situation is indeed madening.

The thing for me with Poch is over the years there's been very little to question in his choices. Recently?

Not only Eriksen playing, but who is where, makes little sense to me

Back